Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
DS has found my kryptonite! I am in trouble.
by Anonymous
August 8, 2013 at 2:30 AM
I am usually really good at not falling for the cute toddler looks when they are bad or want something. Unfortunately DS has found that one thing that makes me crumble. He 22 months and learned to say please (which comes out as peas). When he says it all cute and gives me those puss in boots eyes I turn into mush and give in. I can't help it.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• FoxFire363
    August 8, 2013 at 3:15 AM
    Mine is 21 months and sticks out his lower lip when he's sad. Kills me inside every freaking time he does that.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    August 8, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I am doing baby sign
    Take sad eyes, please and a pouty lip add them all together and you have one weak momma

• megan91
    by megan91
    August 8, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    I havent quite got to that point yet. but when i do i know it will be hard. stay strong momma! Good luck.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    August 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    Quoting Anonymous:

I am doing baby signTake sad eyes, please and a pouty lip add them all together and you have one weak momma

We have been doing signing too. It's funny because while he says more while signing eat. He knows the correct ones for eat and more if I ask him to do it. He is also capable of saying both. At first I thought it was his way of asking for food but have since realized he does it whenever he wants anything. Sometimes his actions just baffle me.
  • MomTo3NMW
    August 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Nope, I don't give in to my kids. I'm the parent.. 

• TexTornado
    August 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

My cat gives me the puss n boots eyes & melt, so I can imagine.  LOL

• almondpigeon
    August 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

yep.  the "pease" will get you every time.

• B1Bomber
    August 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM

DS is also 22 months and at the stage where he thinks that as long as he says please, he can have anything. It's not always easy to say no because he doesn't understand what he did wrong (nothing, but he can't have a muffin ten minutes before dinnertime).

• Mazi184
    by Mazi184
    August 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    Ooooh YEP! Ds knows how to melt my heart. He signs "please" but also says it too. It's so hard to say no!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    August 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    Whoa there crabby.

Quoting MomTo3NMW:

Nope, I don't give in to my kids. I'm the parent.. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts