Mom Confessions

Anonymous
sisters
by Anonymous
August 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Does anyone else just not get along and have no relationship with their sister? How do you handle it, have you given up on any relationship, and do you have ant relationship with her kids?

Replies

• Anonandon
    August 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
    I never really have had a relationship with my sister. We're very different and she's not a very pleasant person, she's getting better, but she can still be mean as a snake.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    August 6, 2013 at 4:44 PM
    I'm so over mine and it breaks my heart that wet just can't get along but is like hi bye

Quoting Anonandon:

I never really have had a relationship with my sister. We're very different and she's not a very pleasant person, she's getting better, but she can still be mean as a snake.

• pamelax3
    August 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Me & my sis are very different, however we are best friends.. 

• s.osborne

I have a relationship with my niece because she lives with us and we take care of her. My sister and her husband are bat shit crazy and unfit parents. So no, I don't have a relationship with my sister.

• LCG83
    by LCG83
    I'm so lucky. My sister is my best friend in the world. I couldn't imagine life without her.
  • MrsDavidB25
    August 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Nope. I have 2 sisters and I love them to pieces. We all get along great.

• RoxStetz
    I am the youngest of 3 girls, my oldest sister died 5 years ago. We were really close. My other sister s 3 years older than me, and we have no relaionship. She is a liar, a theif and if we weren't related, she isn't someone I would like. I do have a very close bond with her son. He is 25 and a great person .
  • MrsDavidB25

Quoting LCG83:

I'm so lucky. My sister is my best friend in the world. I couldn't imagine life without her.

Same! We are lucky : )

• crazymom21
    August 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM
    Same here, growing up through we fought like cats and dogs.

Quoting pamelax3:

Me & my sis are very different, however we are best friends.. 

• first-one
    August 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I am so sad about this post.  My sister and I haven't talked in years. And the last time I saw her was at my stepdad's funeral and she told me I couldn't ever see my nieces again.  She's just off her rocker, but it doesn't mean I don't miss having that relationship, or what I wish we had.  :(

Mom Confessions