Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
do you let your daughters go out with thier looking a mess?
by Anonymous
August 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM

my dd is 6 and I never let her go anywhere with out making sure shes clean, hair neat ect. But today she tried so hard on her hair to make it look like a princess and was doing it for a good 45 minutes. She came out with this huge knot ball on top of her head. She was so exicted and thought she looked beautiful, and it really just looked like it was in the same ponytail for a week without brushing it. I was out of diapers so I had to go to the store and I couldnt tell her it looked horrid, so i look her like that. OMG people were screw facing me like I was a dirt bag. I was mordified, but it made her happy.  Would you let your dd go out like that?

Replies

• ksueditz
    August 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM

95% of the time, i make sure the girls are dressed and coifed properly. the other 5% i say, ah, who cares. 

• gypsy_rose
    August 5, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol i have no choice. No mater what I do my SD's hair frizzes like crazy. Drives us both batty.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    August 5, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Mobile Photo

My girls are usually dressed to the nines.
    P.S. They are under NO circumstance allowed to wear character clothing. I let the book bag slide on this trip to the zoo, but NEVER EVER EVER clothing!
  • ilovemy3boys

if we are leaving the house then yes she is always dressed and hair done an clean, If we are not leaving the house she picks her own clothes and does her own hair.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I love the curls they have frizz control for curly hair if it drives you that crazy but I LOVE them!!!
  • ilovemy3boys
    August 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Mine too

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

My girls are usually dressed to the nines.

• almondpigeon

both of my daughters refuse to let me brush their hair.  i don't know why....so, no, most of the time, their hair is a mess

• FireVixen
    August 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Clean yes. Brushed yes but it doesn't last long. She can wear whatever she likes no matter how dreadful. If shes covered im okay with it
  • 1plustwinsmommy
    August 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Yes, I'd let her. It's just hair that's messy. She was proud of herself. It's not a big deal. Now an actual week old ponytail? No. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts