Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
That b****!! What do I do?
by Anonymous
August 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I fired my babysitter and she called dhs on me! I'm sure it was her because dhs was called the morning after I fired her! My cousin works there and she called and warned me (not sure if she was supposed to) but she's not my caseworker because its a conflict of interest. So the actual caseworker just called and asked when a good time will be. I said today I want to get it over with. She will be here at 1 or 1:30

Replies

• SiriSilasMom
    August 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM

If your kid is properly cared for, it shouldn't be a problem. Why did you fire her?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    August 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    She was nice to my kid but she was always late. I can't be late anymore so I hired a new nanny

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

If your kid is properly cared for, it shouldn't be a problem. Why did you fire her?

• lifeglow
    August 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!
  • SiriSilasMom

Makes sense to fire her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

She was nice to my kid but she was always late. I can't be late anymore so I hired a new nanny

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

• mattiehatter
    Good chance she did call because she is being a bitter bitch.
  • diiamondmomma
    August 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I hate people like that. How does that interfere with your husbands job, because you said he works there. Can he get in any sort of suspension or trouble? I know when they came to my house it took them 1 month to dismiss it

• Anonymous
    It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!

• qslaqhay
    If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worried about

Good luck today. And is in fact it was her i will spred the words about her and what she is cpable of doing.
  • nelliesmommy

What a bitch. glad you got rid of her. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    August 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    My cousin works there not my husband. I'm not sure if they know she called and I would never tell. It's not dismissed yet.

Quoting diiamondmomma:

I hate people like that. How does that interfere with your husbands job, because you said he works there. Can he get in any sort of suspension or trouble? I know when they came to my house it took them 1 month to dismiss it

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts