Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
That b****!! What do I do?
by Anonymous
August 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I fired my babysitter and she called dhs on me! I'm sure it was her because dhs was called the morning after I fired her! My cousin works there and she called and warned me (not sure if she was supposed to) but she's not my caseworker because its a conflict of interest. So the actual caseworker just called and asked when a good time will be. I said today I want to get it over with. She will be here at 1 or 1:30

Replies

• SiriSilasMom
    August 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM

If your kid is properly cared for, it shouldn't be a problem. Why did you fire her?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    She was nice to my kid but she was always late. I can't be late anymore so I hired a new nanny

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

If your kid is properly cared for, it shouldn't be a problem. Why did you fire her?

• lifeglow
    August 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!
  • SiriSilasMom

Makes sense to fire her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

She was nice to my kid but she was always late. I can't be late anymore so I hired a new nanny

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

• mattiehatter
    Good chance she did call because she is being a bitter bitch.
  • diiamondmomma
    August 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I hate people like that. How does that interfere with your husbands job, because you said he works there. Can he get in any sort of suspension or trouble? I know when they came to my house it took them 1 month to dismiss it

• Anonymous 1
    It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!

• qslaqhay
    If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worried about

Good luck today. And is in fact it was her i will spred the words about her and what she is cpable of doing.
  • nelliesmommy

What a bitch. glad you got rid of her. Good luck!

• Anonymous 1
    August 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    My cousin works there not my husband. I'm not sure if they know she called and I would never tell. It's not dismissed yet.

Quoting diiamondmomma:

I hate people like that. How does that interfere with your husbands job, because you said he works there. Can he get in any sort of suspension or trouble? I know when they came to my house it took them 1 month to dismiss it

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN