Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
SyllabaryBisque
Plastic Surgery
July 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Okay, just out of curiosity, ladies... If you could have one reconstructive surgery, what would you choose? This has come up at my work on numerous occasions. While I'm fairly satisfied with the way my body looks, I'm not gonna lie. It would be scary if I ever won the lottery or something, because I would walk into a plastic surgeon's office with a handful of Sharpies and say "Get to work, Doc!" But if I had to choose just one, I'd definitely go with the boobs. What would you want to get, if any? :) 

Replies

• MelisaAnderson
    August 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    Tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction, due to csections
  • karamille
    August 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Tummy tuck.  The plan was to get one at 35.  But life has been expensive.  Maybe by 40 I'll get a tummy tuck

• omyheart83
    August 1, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    Lipo for sure for my hips and thighs
  • h7q3nx
    by h7q3nx
    August 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM

sidesplittinglaughterI had a tummy tuck, lipo, and hernia repair (in my belly button).  I don't regret it!  I would like to have surgery on my neck/chin-my mom has a horrible turkey neck and I can see its in my future.  However, it just seems sooo expensive for such a small area!  Maybe I'm too cheap!  

• Anastacia1988
    August 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Tummy tuck def.
  • PalmBayTish
    August 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I lost over 100 lbs and the first thing I did was have a neck lift and lipo to get rid of my turkey waddle. That was in 2011. I am having a Fluer de Lis tummy tuck and Breast lift in November of this year. Honestly, the cost, even for a really great surgeon, isn't that much. You don't need to win the lottery! :)

• PalmBayTish
    August 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM

My neck lift after massive weight loss was the BEST. DECISION. EVER. It was only $7K and worth every cent!

Quoting h7q3nx:

sidesplittinglaughterI had a tummy tuck, lipo, and hernia repair (in my belly button).  I don't regret it!  I would like to have surgery on my neck/chin-my mom has a horrible turkey neck and I can see its in my future.  However, it just seems sooo expensive for such a small area!  Maybe I'm too cheap!  

• rachel_35
    August 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    Tummy tuck. My tummy is all flabby since having my kids. I have tried everything else and it won't go away. One of these days.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts