Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
In what order did you have your kids?
by Anonymous
July 30, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Gender-wise. & how many years apart? I asked the question similar to this... Just thought this post would get more replies. :) I'm curious to see the different answers.

I have one son, and currently pregnant with the second boy. I'm hoping the third will be a girl & if we end up having 4... I hope that one is a girl too! Either way, ill be happy though. :)

Replies

• butterflymomss
    July 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Why not, may i ask?

Quoting butterflymomss:

I just have 1 girl, she is 4 (will be 5 Oct 3). I would like more but it probably will never happen.

I'm currently going through a divorce and I really don't see myself getting with anyone else.
  • RobinChristine
    July 30, 2013 at 3:26 AM

In a perfect world I would have twins almost 19YO sex unknown,then my DS almost 18 and then  baby sex unknown 16YO. The world is not perfect, the sexless babies I miscarried.

I am the oldest of 4,it went me,sister,brother,sister. The two middle kids are  only 1 year 18 days apart so their closeness resembles  that of twins almost. There is a 5 year difference between the baby and I we were close growing up.

• momma0ffive
    July 30, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    Boy 2 years 9 months later girl 14 months later boy 3 years two Weeks later boy 2 years 1 month later girl
  • sheramom4
    July 30, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Boy 18 in a few weeks

Girl 14 1/2

Girl 11 1/2 

Girl 10 in a couple of weeks. 

My oldest and middle DDs actually had the same due date, oldest DD was 7 weeks early and middle DD was at 37 weeks, so their birthdays are 3 years and one month apart.

My due date for my youngest was on my son's birthday, but she arrived 10 days early. So they are 7 years and 355 days apart. 

• CrimsonRose01
    July 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM

First was a boy, then two years later a girl. We got one of each, so we're done :)

• KennyPooPoo22
    July 30, 2013 at 3:37 AM
    Only one right now. A girl, hopefully the next will be a boy and SO will have no reason to want more. They would be at least 24 months apart if I got pregnant right this second. But unless SO can telaport his sperm it ain't gonna happen. :)
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    July 30, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Girl, Boy, Girl. 2 years 9 months between 1 & 2, and 3 years between 2 & 3.

• Bellarose0212
    July 30, 2013 at 3:42 AM
    Two girls. One is nearly five and the other nearly three months. 4.6 years apart. I feel I could have two more, I've always thought of having four, but my husband wants to be done. I don't feel like that's something I can push for so unless he changes his mind for some other reason, we are done.
  • ilovecandy
    Girl, boy, boy.
    Ages 6, 2 and 6months
  • Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    Girl 15, girl 14, boy 5

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups