Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Would you make your male teen man up if he got a girl pregnant?
by Anonymous
July 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I know I would! My friends son who is 15 just found out that he is about to be a dad, he got his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant. His mom went bat shit crazy and refuses for him to ever see her again, drives him to and from school to be sure he isn't sneaking off, took his phone and computer, she even talked to his teachers about it! She is treating him like a two year old now, she has basically said that her son will not support his babies mother at all during her pregnancy. I find this very wrong, they BOTH did it so why punish only the girl who has to carry the child? If it was my son I would be sure he was there supporting his girlfriend, going to all the doctors appointments, helping her as he could and I would also look into teen parenting classes if they choose to keep the baby. After the baby was born of course we would get a DNA test to be sure, however he would man up until he knew one way or the other! What would you do?

Replies

• TurtleMomma82
    July 25, 2013 at 10:46 PM

On my son would be manning up to it for sure

• bowribbonmama
    I would remind him of his biological father and how he made him feel. I'm sure that'd be enough for him.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

If any of my boys got a girl preg she would move in with us!  No way any gran baby of mine would be raised in any type of unfit situation!  

• vegaswife2011
    July 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I agree with you. I don't see any other option..

• lilpsmommie2011
    July 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    If I had a son, and he got a girl pregnant he would man up and take care of his responsibilities.
  • PestPatti
    July 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Well maybe someone shouldn't have had sex.   

• Jessicamarquez
    He'd be at her becking(sp) call to his abilities that woman having had a child to strand his gf to be alone is a bitch
  • Mom2five87

Um.. yeah. Of course. And any woman who wouldn't is just as much of a scum bag as her dead beat son.

• redbutterfly666

yep theres no way out of it

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    July 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM

My son would be manning up.  I wouldn't pay for many things if any, but I'd be making him either get a job or "earn" money from me.  I'd be getting to know this girl and trying to be supportive and friendly so I could have a relationship with the grandchild, and I'd be trying to get to know her family, since for a few years we'd probably all need to cooperate.  My son would pay CS, even if it was only a couple dollars he'd pay what he could.

Mom Confessions