Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
momaof8
Kid finds out their adopted in science class!
by momaof8
July 25, 2013 at 8:55 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/courtney-hardy/finding-birth-parents_b_3635054.html?1374680567&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl27%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D348578

Who does this? What is wrong with people? Why keep it a secret just tell your kid! If they grow up knowing they are adopted it is no big deal. It is like some people are blond some people are dark haired. But if you keep it a secret it turns into this big deal your child feels betrayed how many other secrets did you keep.  Step up people sheez!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    July 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I have blue eyes so does DH and our son has brown eyes. It is possible genetically because there is more than one gene that encodes for eye color. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 25, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    Dh and I both have dark brown hair. He has green eyes and I have brown. I gave birth to a little girl that has bright blue eyes and blond hair.
  • MommyO2-6631
    July 25, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    Interesting.
  • momaof8
    by momaof8
    July 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Thats not the point   the point is this poor kid finds out on her own at fifteen. This should never happen. And I know could have been recessive

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    July 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    My mom has blue eyes and my dad has green. I went through this in science class where my bitch teacher told me it wasn't possible for me to have brown.
  • MommyO2-6631
    July 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    But blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh and I both have dark brown hair. He has green eyes and I have brown. I gave birth to a little girl that has bright blue eyes and blond hair.

• j3st3r
    by j3st3r
    July 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM

this girl seems genuinely happy and well-adjusted...

Edit: Oh, and *she*.  Their is the wrong word altogether.

• TheDoctorsWife
    July 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    she didn't seem too heart broken
  • momaof8
    by momaof8
    July 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM

The point is kid finds out alone and now cant trust her parents it is just plain wrong

• j3st3r
    by j3st3r
    July 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM

She doesn't seem to think she cannot trust her parents.  It seems like you are projected someonelse's feelings, or possible feelings, onto this young woman.

Quoting momaof8:

The point is kid finds out alone and now cant trust her parents it is just plain wrong

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN