Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
how would you feel? *ETA* *ETA#2*
by Anonymous
July 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM
If you found out your husband set up hidden cameras in the house so that he could spy on you while he's at work? *eta* when I originally find the camera, I confronted him and he said it didn't even work. Fast forward several months, I mentioned it again, and his story changed. He now admitted he wanted to see what was going on and that he watched our kids misbehave. What really bothers me is that he had it hooked up to a computer, so who knows how many people came across it and saw my kid and myself undressed. ***so I just got home and saw all of the replies! I want to answer questions, but I can't keep up. So I'll answer as many as I can here. This happened about 5 months ago. I'm not sure if it's still happening, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm still with him because I want the house, and I need to come up with my own income to do that. My kids deserve to stay in their home, I don't want to have to move them again. (we've moved a lot) so at the moment I'm kind of stuck. I plan on unplugging all of the computers tomorrow and I'll watch his reaction when he gets home to see if he's checking them immediately. If he is, then I'll go from there to find the dang camera. And as someone said I should do, I plan on smashing the crap out of the camera with a hammer!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    I'd be mad and creeped the hell out.....
  • peanutsmommy1
    July 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I would feel like we had serious trust issues

• NoahsMommy10412
    July 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I'd wonder why the fuck he would do that! I'd be pissed as well

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Weirded out.

• TSNDDY
    by TSNDDY
    July 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I'd be pissed
  • tiredmama42
    July 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Its considered stalking.  Does not matter you are married.  Your phones are probably tapped also and watch your computer.. may have a program to get your passwords.  Obviously he has issues.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
    Exactly!!

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I would feel like we had serious trust issues

• AMRios
    by AMRios
    July 24, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I would be pissed and sit on the couch the entire day flipping the camera the middle finger... I might even drink an entire bottle of wine and give his a strip show! LOL...  Ass hole! Then tell him that is my afternoon workout routine!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 24, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    I've wondered if my phone has been messed with. I'm pretty sure it has.

Quoting tiredmama42:

Its considered stalking.  Does not matter you are married.  Your phones are probably tapped also and watch your computer.. may have a program to get your passwords.  Obviously he has issues.

• autodidact
    July 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM

divorced, that's how I'd feel

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts