Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
working mommas?
by Anonymous
July 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
How do u deal with the emotional stress of leaving your babies to go to work?

I would give anything to be sahm:(

Last night i was getting ready to leave for work and my 3yo dd grabbed one of my scrub tops and threw it on and came running after me yelling wait i coming too
When i got home in the morning she was in bed still wearing the scrub top.

It breaks my heart some nights

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    You dp whatever it takes to be a stay at home parent. Cut back on expenses, work opposite shifts of ur spouse so one of u is always with her, work only very part time, watch another child for income, work on weekends when spouse is home, etc.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    July 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    Dh can't work and I work overnights and just sleep less to spend as much time as I can with them. Being sahm isn't an option for me

Quoting Anonymous:

You dp whatever it takes to be a stay at home parent. Cut back on expenses, work opposite shifts of ur spouse so one of u is always with her, work only very part time, watch another child for income, work on weekends when spouse is home, etc.
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    July 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Mine go to school when I go to work. It's pretty easy. They are 8 and 13. Before though, DH stayed home with them, and then I took a turn staying home. I love big kids. 

• Foolynroo2
    July 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM

It wasn't really an issue for us. he was in bed when I went to work and woke up when i came home.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Well i guess at least one of you is home with her...

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh can't work and I work overnights and just sleep less to spend as much time as I can with them. Being sahm isn't an option for me

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    July 20, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I have never really had any emotional distress. 

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    July 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    I work while they sleep, the monkeys never know I'm gone ;)
  • MrsDavidB25
    July 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Why are you downing this mom for going to work?? Someone must feed the children, no?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    where did i down her?! I work too crackhead! I was just giving advice trying to help.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Why are you downing this mom for going to work?? Someone must feed the children, no?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• MrsDavidB25
    July 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM

crackhead?? Gee, got your mind on something? It was a simple question. chill.

Quoting Anonymous:

where did i down her?! I work too crackhead! I was just giving advice trying to help.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts