Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I judge parents who...
by Anonymous
July 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I judge parents whose children have bad teeth. If your child has rotten teeth/cavities and no medical problems that lead to bad teeth then I think you are a crappy parent.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    I'm a crappy parent then. :-\
  • Foolynroo2
    July 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM

If the parent takes the child for regular dental check ups and proceedures, why does it make them a bad parent?

Although my son's teeth were not rotten. he did have a few cavities. He went regularly to teh dentist and brushed and flossed as directed.

• quickbooksworm
    July 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    And you take a full medical history on every child you encounter? You are qualified to make the decisions on how and what dental procedures every child should get?
  • ElitestJen
    July 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

How would you know if the child had a medical issue?  Do you ask for medical records upon introducing yourself?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Ok, I judge you and your judgy ways. You are probably really annoying and your kids probably hate you.

• ProudMommaBear

well I guess my parents are to blame for my front tooth growing in sideways huh? sometimes bad teeth run in the family. just liek other health problems

• mrsrodgers0703
    July 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    How would you possibly know whether or not a child has a medical condition that affects the teeth?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Mobile Photo

• OwlNuggets

the little boy I used to baby-sit was born with no enamel on his teeth.

good thing you'd rather judge a situation rather than assume that:

A. it's none of your fucking business

B. most things in life are more than meets the eye.

• Retrokitty
    July 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Cavities-meh it happens.
    When your child has a full set of metal teeth on the bottom and she's not even 3- yeah that's a different story. I've seen numerous kids with a mouth full of metal :( its sad.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts