Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I judge parents who...
by Anonymous
July 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I judge parents whose children have bad teeth. If your child has rotten teeth/cavities and no medical problems that lead to bad teeth then I think you are a crappy parent.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    I'm a crappy parent then. :-\
  • Foolynroo2
    July 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM

If the parent takes the child for regular dental check ups and proceedures, why does it make them a bad parent?

Although my son's teeth were not rotten. he did have a few cavities. He went regularly to teh dentist and brushed and flossed as directed.

• quickbooksworm
    July 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    And you take a full medical history on every child you encounter? You are qualified to make the decisions on how and what dental procedures every child should get?
  • ElitestJen
    July 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

How would you know if the child had a medical issue?  Do you ask for medical records upon introducing yourself?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Ok, I judge you and your judgy ways. You are probably really annoying and your kids probably hate you.

• ProudMommaBear

well I guess my parents are to blame for my front tooth growing in sideways huh? sometimes bad teeth run in the family. just liek other health problems

• mrsrodgers0703
    July 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    How would you possibly know whether or not a child has a medical condition that affects the teeth?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4

Mobile Photo

• OwlNuggets

the little boy I used to baby-sit was born with no enamel on his teeth.

good thing you'd rather judge a situation rather than assume that:

A. it's none of your fucking business

B. most things in life are more than meets the eye.

• Retrokitty
    July 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Cavities-meh it happens.
    When your child has a full set of metal teeth on the bottom and she's not even 3- yeah that's a different story. I've seen numerous kids with a mouth full of metal :( its sad.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN