Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
La Quinta Inn
by Anonymous
July 19, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Thoughts?  Are these hotels trashy?  Nice?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 19, 2013 at 7:37 PM

bump!

• Fields456
    July 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I like la Quinta. I mean they aren't the Omni  but they are nice and very reasonably prices 

• SuperPickle

I stayed in one in Ocean Shores WA....it was ok, nothing fancy but it was a clean room and comfortable with a good rate.

• KaylinC03

They're kinda hit or miss. I've stayed in a couple. I've found the ones by the airport are typically really nice (like this one I stayed in Dallas one time was gorgeous, right by the airport, and had extremely comfortable beds) but others are not so great.

I'm pretty "brand loyal" to Marriotts and Westin's, personally. 

• vegaswife2011
    July 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM

They're fine.

• alf2651
    by alf2651
    July 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I stayed in one a few years ago. I thought it was nice.

• Thompsonmommy84
    July 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I like La Quinta. It isn't up-scale, but it isn't trashy, at least the 2 we stayed at. Both times were in winter so DD loved the indoor pool and the breakfast was good. Both times were in Springfield MO.

• opal10161973
    July 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM

They're Ok for the most part for a 3 star hotel.  Some are nice and others I wonder about.  I stayed at a Radisson recently that made me angry we paid as much as we did and it's in the same rating.  They stated they were a hotel, but there was only exterior room entrances, which means it was a motel.  Also, the amenities were lacking.  I never stay at places with less than three stars anymore because I don't want these types of places and I was pretty angry about it.  I let them know, too.  Yet, I have stayed at other Radisson properties that were pretty nice.  It really depends on the location and who is managing the property. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts