Mom Confessions

Anonymous
When will people take responsiblity for their own actions?
by Anonymous
July 18, 2013 at 11:46 PM

The Travyon Martin/George Zimmerman issue got me thinking about responsibility for what we do.

As I watched the whole thing unfold, I couldn't help but wonder ]about being responsible for your own actions.

George Zimmerman has held accountable for getting out of his truck, he paid for that decision by being arrested and enduring a trial.  He will live with making the decision his life was in danger and shooting Trayvon until his last dying day.

As I watch Travyon's parents though, they don't seem to think Trayvon should be held accountable for the responsibility of his  decision of beating up Zimmerman.  All of this could have been avoided if Trayvon would have kept his fists to himself.

As they are making this a racial issue, and complaining about the jury they seem to forget that Trayvon was in no innocent in all of this.  Do they not realize that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating the hell out of him?? 

This is not about anyone not being able to walk down the street, its about a family not being able to accept their son had responsibility in his death.

The race baiting is old, and people need to realize we are being manipulated by a family who can't deal with the truth about their son.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    It would have all been avoided had Zimmerman not gotten out of his car, Since they said "we do not need you to follow", or had he not racially profiled and decided trayvon was up to no good. He was walking from the store. He was wearing a hoodie. Definitely doesn't seem really sketchy to me.
  • AprilDJC
    July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    BUT you are correct, trayvon' s parents should recognize his part in it. Nobody will ever fully know what went on that night except Zimmerman, Trayvon, and God.
  • AprilDJC
    July 18, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    Don't know why that's anon. It's me lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

It would have all been avoided had Zimmerman not gotten out of his car, Since they said "we do not need you to follow", or had he not racially profiled and decided trayvon was up to no good. He was walking from the store. He was wearing a hoodie. Definitely doesn't seem really sketchy to me.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 18, 2013 at 11:52 PM

He was told to get out of the car, then was asked where Martin was, so I get Zimmerman getting out of his car. 

Trayvon CHOSE to assult Zimmerman.  It was a choice.

Quoting Anonymous:

• JackieGirl007
    July 18, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Dead people cannot take responsibility. What the fuck?

• Anonymous
    July 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

They could see what Trayvon did to Zimmerman, so how is it everyone elses fault.  Where is Trayvon's responsibility for choosing to beat Zimmerman.

Quoting AprilDJC:

BUT you are correct, trayvon' s parents should recognize his part in it. Nobody will ever fully know what went on that night except Zimmerman, Trayvon, and God.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    What if parents kept their minors at home at night?
  • AprilDJC
    July 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    That was his decision. But we will never know if Zimmerman threatened him, or anything like that. Nobody was there, nobody knows. That was a horrible decision on his part. They need to acknowledge that, I'm definitely not saying they shouldn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

They could see what Trayvon did to Zimmerman, so how is it everyone elses fault.  Where is Trayvon's responsibility for choosing to beat Zimmerman.

Quoting AprilDJC:

• Anonymous
    July 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

His parents should see his part in the incident, and stop pretending like they have no idea why the jury would say not guilty.  Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him when he was shot.  Trayvon chose to assault Zimmerman, so he has responsibility.  His parents are acting like he was walking down the side walk and was shot for no reason at all.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Dead people cannot take responsibility. What the fuck?

• ProudMommaBear
    July 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

zimmerman chose to shoot trayvon as well. just saying. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He was told to get out of the car, then was asked where Martin was, so I get Zimmerman getting out of his car. 

Trayvon CHOSE to assult Zimmerman.  It was a choice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions