Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
couture-mommy
On another note
July 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Here's the deal....

I've made a post about my mother and her entitled ways...
She was never a good mom, and recently got angry because we couldn't send her the amount of money she wanted.

Fast Forward. >>>>

My fiance told me that she used to talk about me when I wasnt around. I haven't mentioned it to her but she wants to come see my son and spend the weekend.
My DF isn't having it, I don't blame him

GOODNIGHT
I wish this post did well.
I really needed help.

How do I tell my mother no? I'm not as mean as some think, and she is my mother after all.
What to do?

Replies

• sandra_t00
    July 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM
    just tell her no lol. you will be busy, going out idk make some.shit up
  • couture-mommy
    July 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM
    Thing is, I don't want to keep her from her grandson.
    She can come by, but can't spend the night.
    Even my grandparents (her parents) are through with her

Quoting sandra_t00:

just tell her no lol. you will be busy, going out idk make some.shit up

• Mommy2b2many
    July 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

What do you want to do? I'd say yes; but I'd probably do it at a park or something so I have a quick escape

• couture-mommy
    July 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM
    Idk.
    I'm uncomfortable, lol. I'm in the middle.
    She doesn't drive and she lives FOREVER away.
    So really the only way to see him is to stay over night.
    But it can't be here

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

What do you want to do? I'd say yes; but I'd probably do it at a park or something so I have a quick escape

• couture-mommy
    July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    BUMP
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    July 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    I would have an honest conversation with her and tell her how you feel. I have issues with my mil and I used to avoid confrontation with her. I would get so mad but never tell her what was truly going on. In the past year I have started being completely honest about my feelings. She still pisses me off on a regular basis but I feel so much better when I talk to her about it. I try to be civil but sometimes I am bitchy. By the way I am the anon from your other post. I had to dig to find this but now I have read something from you that wasn't about race or pa. ;)
  • couture-mommy
    July 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    :) hey babes. Usually anything other than typical drama goes unnoticed. Its ok, its normal I guess. I have a lot if unnoticed posts lol.

But yeah I do need to talk to her and get everything out in the open. I just hate confrontation. And I hate hurting someone I loves feelings. She was a horrible mom to me, but I want her to be the best grandmother.
    Maybe I need to pray on it. Idk. Lol thanks for your advice I appreciate it

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have an honest conversation with her and tell her how you feel. I have issues with my mil and I used to avoid confrontation with her. I would get so mad but never tell her what was truly going on. In the past year I have started being completely honest about my feelings. She still pisses me off on a regular basis but I feel so much better when I talk to her about it. I try to be civil but sometimes I am bitchy. By the way I am the anon from your other post. I had to dig to find this but now I have read something from you that wasn't about race or pa. ;)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN