Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
2ArfarasMom
Going to the beach tomorrow. WooHoo!
July 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the beach! I'm so excited because I know they're going to have so much fun. My oldest talks about the beach all of the time although hasn't been in probably...over 2 yrs (he's 3) so he wouldn't even remember being there. My youngest has never been. We are taking a small cooler with lots of drinks and snacks and they each have buckets filled with beach toys. We haven't told them where we are going, it'll be a surprise when we arrive. I know this is kind of a lame post lol, but I just wanted to share my excitement 

Replies

• MrsDavidB25
    July 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I wish I was! Enjoy : )

• 2ArfarasMom
    July 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM

BUMP!

• Caidysmom
    July 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    Yay!! Sounds fun! My dd is 7 and loves the beach! We live on the beach , but hardly ever take advantage..
  • 2ArfarasMom
    July 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Thank you, we will 

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I wish I was! Enjoy : )

• 2ArfarasMom
    July 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I grew up on the beach, we live close to the beach and we haven't gone in forever. No excuse for that lol

Quoting Caidysmom:

Yay!! Sounds fun! My dd is 7 and loves the beach! We live on the beach , but hardly ever take advantage..

• 2ArfarasMom
    July 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM

BUMP!

• Caidysmom
    July 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    I know we hardly ever go. We've only gone once this summer as a family. We literally live a block up from the waTer. I love the atmosphere ,but just not into the whole sandy, saltwater mess that comes home after lol I have a lil sensory going on

Quoting 2ArfarasMom:

I grew up on the beach, we live close to the beach and we haven't gone in forever. No excuse for that lol

Quoting Caidysmom:

• bluebunbun
    July 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    Have fun!!!! My sister is takeing us tomorrow :)
  • hisgirl616
    July 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    I love taking the kids to the beach. We live about 20 minutes from the beach and try to go a few times a week depending on the weather.
  • blsdbyangel07
    July 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM
    Have fun!

I keep saying im gonna take Naeem but my health keeps getting in the way. It is a shame bc it's only like 30-45 mins away depending on traffic.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN