Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My guy friends gf called & texted me this am
by Anonymous
July 14, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Im trying to help them work things out. Im such a frigging cunt. hes cheated before(i knew) but I hate that he is & I have hurt her. I dont know her, I dont want to tell her about the 1 time bj because Im trying to help them work it out.Yes I know Im awful but Im still trying to help them I recommended counseling & we should all get together to talk any suggestions besides me jumping off a bridge for being a whore?

EDIT#1 should I at least be friends with her we have some things in common(not him) & I would like to try to make it up to her & show her how sorry I am & it was a 1 time thing but my friendship or desire to have a friendship with her is real. We were already going to hang out as friends before that happened,

Replies

• casah4
    by casah4
    July 14, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I think you should stay out of their relationship and let them figure it out themselves.

• tifbrown
    July 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM

You need to stay out of it. You are not a counsellor, mediator and a part of the problem. If he is cheating, perhaps they shouldn't be together. Just because you feel guilty for aiding in his infidelity, doesn't mean you need to get involved.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Even if shes asking me questions & stuff?
  • j3st3r
    by j3st3r
    So he cheated not with you then he cheated with you? And you have the audacity to say you're helping them work it out??!!

Um. Lose his number?
  • aphrodite7400
    July 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM

i would stay out of it and not answer the phone or her texts.  if you feel the need to say something it should be "this is b/t you two, so please leave me alone now"

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    You are all right yes I thought I was doing good suggesting counseling & trying to help them work it out & yea 1 time i was part of the problem on a looong list of girls. I want to help her because she is such a nice girl. I dont know what to do to make amends to her she asked me not to talk to him & im not going to anymore.
  • LilliesValley
    July 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Stay out of it and let them sort out their own issues. You're the third wheel and have no place in a two wheel relationship.

• melissapaige
    Stay out of it. You'll only look worse in the end because of your relationship with him. You screwed yourself with your poor judgment. Get out before it gets worse. He's a Chester, so he's no good to any woman.
  • Pink.Frosting

Stay out of it.  It's not your business.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 14, 2013 at 8:01 PM
    Stay out of it. You are not helping her you are only making it worse by giving him BJ's and whatever else you are going to do with him.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts