Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
there's no excuse for bedwetting
by Anonymous
July 14, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Unless its a medical issue. My 4 yr old will pee the bed unless I get him up once a night and take him pee. He's a heavy sleeper. Seriously, if there's no medical reasoning get your ass up and take them! I have a sheet protector on his bed just in case but he rarely wets...I'd rather wake up than spend 20 a month on pullups!

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 14, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Lol. You are silly. I have 3 kids....my 7 year old will wet maybe 3 times a year? Who cares. He has a sheet protector too. So I get up and change them. Doesn't affect you, so worry about yours :)

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    July 14, 2013 at 1:10 AM

In our situation, you have to look at genetics.  Both my dh and his brother were older before their body was mature enough to stop wetting at night. 

• Fallaya
    by Fallaya
    July 14, 2013 at 1:12 AM
    Thank you, Dr. Loser.
  • Monkie-00
    July 14, 2013 at 1:13 AM
    so there is nothing wrong with ur kid and he wets the bed. is that what ur posting or am I confused
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Ooohhhh, tell us more, Dr.

• cupcake_mom
    It is a muscle control thing. Not all kids can do it until they are ready. And maybe if you cut your kids off from drinking anything at a certain time and they won't wet
  • madpenguin33
    July 14, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    In our house, there is no excuse for bedwetting. However, it happens. There is a medical issue involved but SO's dd is too lazy to do the things her urologist told her to do. Ya know, like drink a certain amount of water before 3 pm, v-sit when she goes to the bathroom to make sure all urine is out of bladder.

She is cut off from fluids at dinner time. Must go to bathroom before bed even if she doesnt feel like she has to. There is no punishment though. Hopefully she will grow out of it.

And im too lazy to wake in the middle of night to wake a sleeping child. Id rather spend money on pullups. I need all the sleep i can get:)
  • Mommy2b2many
    July 14, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Well; okay then. Thankyou for the opinion

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    July 14, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    Lol you sound ridiculous.
  • lovinmykiddo07
    July 14, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    How about you worry about your own children?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN