Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Pic #2 Look at all the Black RACISM and the THREATENING posts RIGHT NOW because of GZ. Picture
by Anonymous
July 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I removed the address, I don't want this post deleted.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 13, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Just type in #RIOT into google or into Twitter or into Facebook, and you'll see everyone threatening to kill Zimmerman or the next white man they see or to burn down Zimmerman's home.

• Anonymous
    July 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM

i agree with zimmerman needing to die.. though not all white men are racists.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM
    Funny how some black people don't want to be stereotyped, yet they plan to run out and commit crimes. Great job!
  • Billsbabygirl
    Hopefully until things settle down they'll either put him into hiding or keep patrols at his home.
  • Lizard_Lina
    My Facebook just blew up with an astounding number of people threatening riots. Wonderful.

Too bad

So sad

Move on
  • quickbooksworm
    July 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Well, I'm in Orlando and I already took the dog out.  My son and I are maybe one in five white families in my apartment complex.  There is absolutely nothing going on outside right now.  It's totally dead outside. 

I think there are a lot of people with huge cyberballs.

• Anonymous
    July 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM

bump

• PeaceLoveZ
    July 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    Uhm yeah the last time someone posted his address it wasn't his home and the elderly couple had to leave their home. Nice.
  • Mommy2b2many
    July 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I seriously don't understand this ideology.

1) Zimmerman is Hispanic... so why go after white people

2)Rioting is not going to accomplish anything

3) Why should innocent people suffer... there are no plans being broadcast that plan to attack him (not that there should be) or the lawyers; judge or jurors... just innocent; uninvolved civilians

Mom Confessions