Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
did you really need to get that thing?
by Anonymous
July 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM

i live next door to a rental house,a young couple moved in there right after christmas.the girl got pregnant shortly after they moved and shes about 5 months now im guessing from the belly size and that they figured out the sex(they had a gender reveal party/4th of july party) well today i noticed their toddler wasnt there(he's usually running a screaming) and the reason being they bought a dog...a puppy actually...great now i get to listen to a toddler screaming,a puppy barking,and a new born wailing.not to mention they have like a farm of rats in their house and brought her cat that comes and shits in my yard.....

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM
    Well...either move or deal with it
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    July 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well...either move or deal with it

considering i bought this house and had 4 kids grow up and leave this house i dont need to move,they shouldnt have a farm at a rental house

• LAXmom21
    July 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM

she's allowed to get pregnant, people can have pets and you need to deal or move. kids and pets don't make it a farm. LOL

• Roxygurl
    July 11, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    Well sounds like you're fucked.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

I agree. No idea why people put so much shit on their plate and live like crazy people.

• Anonymous 1

Quoting LAXmom21:

she's allowed to get pregnant, people can have pets and you need to deal or move. kids and pets don't make it a farm. LOL

a cat a dog and 2 cages of rats in a tiny 2 bedroom rental house yeah its a farm,plus they arent even supposed to have more then one animal there

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    July 11, 2013 at 5:09 PM

So move.

lol @ "farm"

• Mamie_85
    July 11, 2013 at 5:09 PM

you're a hag. obviously, a happy, bustling home makes you bitter and depressed and you're taking it out on cafemom.

• soon2bmomof2grs
    July 11, 2013 at 5:10 PM

If their landlord knows then there is nothing you can do.

• Anonymous 1
    July 11, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Quoting Mamie_85:

you're a hag. obviously, a happy, bustling home makes you bitter and depressed and you're taking it out on cafemom.

nope i raised my kids i dont want to hear a toddler thats not being disciplined and a dog that wont be trained day and night

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN