Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
BIGOTS!!!!
by Anonymous
July 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM

So gays can get married and straight couples can get married but I want to marry my dog and everyone is against it!!!! BIGOTS!!!! Me and my dog deserve the same rights as gays and straight couples do!!! We are being discriminated against!!!! We deserve to be happy and have the same rights as 2 humans!!! We want to adopt children!! And I'm going to raise them to love everybody and be accepting of different species marriage!!! Bunch of bigoted hypocrites will not stop me from marrying my dog!!! we love each other and we should have the right to marry and have a wedding!!!puppybride stork

Replies

• sweetnsassymami
    July 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM

oh geez another dogfucker. who was the one that admitted to that..cloudy I think?

• mattiehatter
    July 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM
    Smh troll
  • TeddiGrams
    July 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    k
  • Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    July 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM

..... yeah, like that is totally the same as two consenting adult humans getting married... >.<

• gypsy_rose
    July 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    Dogs can not consent. Gay people can.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

me and my dog both consent!!! we are very happy together and want to start a family.

Quoting Sekirei:

..... yeah, like that is totally the same as two consenting adult humans getting married... >.<

• HeyEinstein
    This a stupid anti gay marriage argument.

People are equal to each other and not equal to dogs.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
    You need to get to doctor with this sad case of trolliosis, OP.
  • RoseBlossom

gross, you must live in switzerland

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Before you can fight for the right to marry your dog(or whichever animal) you have to fight for them to be a legal citizen and able to consent.  When that is done, then you can fight for the right to marry.  Its all about having things done in order. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts