Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Bleeding? *Tmi, sorry.
by Anonymous
July 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM

What would cause vaginal bleeding other than a period? I started my period on July 1st and bleed for 5 days or so.  I started my BC on Sunday(new pack).  I do not have sex last night.  I went to the bathroom just a little while ago and I am bleeding again.  I have never had that happen before.  Any ideas?

Replies

• KimmieLu
    July 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Lots of bleeding or just spotting? Have you been using the same BC for a while?? Is it bleeding similar to a period or are you peeing blood?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    July 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Its more than spotting, very similar to what my period is.  I used this method of bc since my son was born in Oct. Not peeing blood just on the tp.

Quoting KimmieLu:

Lots of bleeding or just spotting? Have you been using the same BC for a while?? Is it bleeding similar to a period or are you peeing blood?

• Anonymous 1
    July 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Bump

• yo_ho
    by yo_ho
    July 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM
    Breakthrough bleeding.
  • Anonymous 1
    July 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM

? never heard of it?

Quoting yo_ho:

Breakthrough bleeding.

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    July 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    It might be break through bleeding. It used to happen to me every once in awhile. It's basically just spotting when you shouldn't be!
  • malibucj
    July 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Pills worked for me for a while, and then it was just like overnight, I would bleed for a month. I had to go on the shot and haven't had that problem since.

• stickyfingers
    July 9, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    Hormones out of whack
  • Anonymous 1
    July 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I tried the shot and it made me crazy.  I was hearing things and was really emotional. I thought I was having a nervous break down.  I have been on Ortho ever since then(2008) and only stopped when I was ready for baby #2. I started Ortho again in Dec. after having my son in October.

Quoting malibucj:

Pills worked for me for a while, and then it was just like overnight, I would bleed for a month. I had to go on the shot and haven't had that problem since.

• malibucj
    July 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

It amazes me at how different womens bodies are lol. The shot has been the best thing for me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried the shot and it made me crazy.  I was hearing things and was really emotional. I thought I was having a nervous break down.  I have been on Ortho ever since then(2008) and only stopped when I was ready for baby #2. I started Ortho again in Dec. after having my son in October.

Quoting malibucj:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN