Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Bleeding? *Tmi, sorry.
by Anonymous
July 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM

What would cause vaginal bleeding other than a period? I started my period on July 1st and bleed for 5 days or so.  I started my BC on Sunday(new pack).  I do not have sex last night.  I went to the bathroom just a little while ago and I am bleeding again.  I have never had that happen before.  Any ideas?

Replies

• KimmieLu
    July 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Lots of bleeding or just spotting? Have you been using the same BC for a while?? Is it bleeding similar to a period or are you peeing blood?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    July 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Its more than spotting, very similar to what my period is.  I used this method of bc since my son was born in Oct. Not peeing blood just on the tp.

Quoting KimmieLu:

Lots of bleeding or just spotting? Have you been using the same BC for a while?? Is it bleeding similar to a period or are you peeing blood?

• Anonymous 1
    July 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Bump

• yo_ho
    by yo_ho
    July 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM
    Breakthrough bleeding.
  • Anonymous 1
    July 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM

? never heard of it?

Quoting yo_ho:

Breakthrough bleeding.

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    July 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    It might be break through bleeding. It used to happen to me every once in awhile. It's basically just spotting when you shouldn't be!
  • malibucj
    July 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Pills worked for me for a while, and then it was just like overnight, I would bleed for a month. I had to go on the shot and haven't had that problem since.

• stickyfingers
    July 9, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    Hormones out of whack
  • Anonymous 1
    July 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I tried the shot and it made me crazy.  I was hearing things and was really emotional. I thought I was having a nervous break down.  I have been on Ortho ever since then(2008) and only stopped when I was ready for baby #2. I started Ortho again in Dec. after having my son in October.

Quoting malibucj:

Pills worked for me for a while, and then it was just like overnight, I would bleed for a month. I had to go on the shot and haven't had that problem since.

• malibucj
    July 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

It amazes me at how different womens bodies are lol. The shot has been the best thing for me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried the shot and it made me crazy.  I was hearing things and was really emotional. I thought I was having a nervous break down.  I have been on Ortho ever since then(2008) and only stopped when I was ready for baby #2. I started Ortho again in Dec. after having my son in October.

Quoting malibucj:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts