I haven't gone to a doctor or professional. I've just done research. I just need to vent.
I show the sypmtoms;
- Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or illegal drug use
- Awareness of destructive behavior, including self-injury, but sometimes feeling unable to change it
- Wide mood swings
- Short but intense episodes of anxiety or depression
- Inappropriate anger and antagonistic behavior, sometimes escalating into physical fights
- Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
- Suicidal behavior
- Feeling misunderstood, neglected, alone, empty or hopeless
- Fear of being alone
- Feelings of self-hate and self-loathing
I show all of the following. I've taken 6 or more online tests from respectable websites. They all came back saying I probably do and should get professional help. But i'm scared..
The treatments are therapy, mood stablizers or even hospitalization(for the suicidal thoughts and actions). I probably wouldn't have to go to the pyschiatric hospital but still..
Does anyone else have it? What did you do? Does it just go away on it's own..?
by Anonymous - Original PosterJuly 9 at 12:48 PM
by AnonymousJuly 10 at 12:45 AMHaven't seen a dr yet
by AnonymousJuly 10 at 12:50 AM
I have it. It's not nice. At all. I've tried to kill myself so many times. I even tried to kill DH once.
Make sure you get help. Please.
I have that and slight schizophrenia and PTSD and manic depresson. I deal with them on my own because all the doctors want is to shove pills down my throat. Spend more time outside, do yoga, walk, meditate. It all helps more than therapy and pills ever have.
by starlight91July 10 at 12:56 AM
Nope dont have it, if you do I hope you get the help you need.
by Anonymous - Original PosterJuly 10 at 1:34 AM
My family never hurt me. I was raped when I was 4 though. Someone broke in when i was at my babysitters house.
Were you abused as a child? borderline is prevelant in women who were abused physically or sexually as a child. You don't have to answer, just something to consider.