Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Might have Borderline personality disorder..
by Anonymous
July 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I haven't gone to a doctor or professional. I've just done research. I just need to vent. 

I show the sypmtoms; 

• Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or illegal drug use
  • Awareness of destructive behavior, including self-injury, but sometimes feeling unable to change it
  • Wide mood swings
  • Short but intense episodes of anxiety or depression
  • Inappropriate anger and antagonistic behavior, sometimes escalating into physical fights
  • Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
  • Suicidal behavior
  • Feeling misunderstood, neglected, alone, empty or hopeless
  • Fear of being alone
  • Feelings of self-hate and self-loathing 

I show all of the following. I've taken 6 or more online tests from respectable websites. They all came back saying I probably do and should get professional help. But i'm scared.. 

The treatments are therapy, mood stablizers or even hospitalization(for the suicidal thoughts and actions). I probably wouldn't have to go to the pyschiatric hospital but still..

Does anyone else have it? What did you do? Does it just go away on it's own..?

Replies

• december911
    July 9, 2013 at 12:37 PM

i don't have it, but i know it doesn't go away on its own

• Jessiejem
    July 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Some of these symptoms are also similar to  bi polar as well

Doesn't go away on its own , I would seek professional help and get diagnosed by a Dr first, before deciding a course of action

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM

BUMP!

• Schizomom91
    July 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    Seek help, can't be worse than suffering through it. I don't have bpd, but similar symptoms with schizophrenia.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    Haven't seen a dr yet
  • FL2AK
    by FL2AK
    July 10, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    Were you abused as a child? borderline is prevelant in women who were abused physically or sexually as a child. You don't have to answer, just something to consider.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I have it. It's not nice. At all. I've tried to kill myself so many times. I even tried to kill DH once.

Make sure you get help. Please.

• Raindancerx
    July 10, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I have that and slight schizophrenia and PTSD and manic depresson. I deal with them on my own because all the doctors want is to shove pills down my throat. Spend more time outside, do yoga, walk, meditate. It all helps more than therapy and pills ever have.

• starlight91
    July 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Nope dont have it, if you do I hope you get the help you need.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM

My family never hurt me. I was raped when I was 4 though. Someone broke in when i was at my babysitters house.

Quoting FL2AK:

Were you abused as a child? borderline is prevelant in women who were abused physically or sexually as a child. You don't have to answer, just something to consider.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts