Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Peanut0110
What man is picky about lingerie!??
July 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Basically, my dh and I are at Victoria's Secret and they have some left over lingerie on sale. So I'm excited as any woman would be, I start picking out a few pieces that are amazingly in my size and I love and I show them to dh. He starts asking if they have a different color and why does it have to reveal so much? He also starts telling me how he doesn't like lace and he prefers only black and red. Those are great colors but they weren't really an option, the colors available in my size are pink and like a lavender. At this point I'm irritated because I'm thinking, this guy is lucky I'm even considering putting myself in this. I've had a baby and my body to me is gross. I'm not fat its just my stretch marks that really bother me. So what the hell? Why would any guy be picky about lingerie especially if its your wife that has had a child. I was totally turned off and left the store with nothing. I guess he would rather be picky than actually see me in something sexy. Is this normal??

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    July 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    Most def not my man! He loves him some lingerie !
  • Peanut0110
    July 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    Lol see this is how men are supposed to react to lingerie! Why does mine have to be sooo picky it makes me not even want to wear it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Most def not my man! He loves him some lingerie !

• sunrisekn
    July 8, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Not sure if its normal, my dh like any lingerie as long as its crumpled on the floor. Lol 

• daughteroftruth
    July 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM

ikd... my dh told me along time ago that he doesnt' care for lingerie.. just rather get straight to the naked part... 

• SnortysMom
    July 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM

My DH likes whatever the hell I can put on! lol. He'd still get a boner if I was wearing a burlap sack. lol

• noahscott
    July 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM

My husband doesn't care what color or fabric it is.. I could just wear his t-shirt and panties and he would love it.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    idk, my husband prefers me in yoga pants and a sports bra to lingerie. but he will make his preference in colors known, and that's fine with me.
  • kaybear123
    July 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Maybe that was his non offending way of saying he would rather you not wear it?? I don't know if its normal but my SO doesn't care what it looks like lol.

• bruisednotbroke
    July 8, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    Don't know. Mine I guess likes it every once in awhile. But most of the time he doesn't see the importance. He said I just end up naked either way.
  • jteffs
    by jteffs
    July 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    My husband tells me to pick out whatever I like. He says it all looks the same on the floor next to the bed.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts