Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Moms who get mad at 4th of July fireworks
by Anonymous
July 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
The past few days I've seen a few FB posts of moms bitching about fireworks going off and waking up and scaring their kids. What dumbasses! It's the week of the 4th...if you expect people to not to do fireworks because you have a little baby then you are a stupid sack of shit. I have a 3 month old...if he gets woken up from fireworks then that's just the way life works isn't it? Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you OR your precious little snowflake.

Replies

• JulyBabies
    July 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I haven't seen any of that but agree that they are being ridiculous 

• metalmomma86
    July 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    i agree to a degree.. however if someone is setting off fireworks after midnight, i reserve the right to get annoyed and shove a M80 up their ass.. just sayin..
  • SRUsarahSC
    July 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM

in my area, there are time restrictions. If you wake me up at 3am shooting off that shit, I am calling the cops. Chances are if it's 3am and you are setting them off, you are drunk/high and shouldn't be messing with them to begin with. Anytime prior to 10:30, which is when they are permitted, I don't complain about.

• tysmommy98
    July 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM
    Wow. So angry. I'm sorry you feel so upset. I wish we could do fireworks. They're not allowed here. Too hot and dry.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    I'm shocked I haven't heard more this week.
  • mhaney03
    July 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I dont like fireworks but do agree.

• 1Giovanni

I get pissed only because in my community they are not allowed to use fire works. My 9 years old is autistic and freaks when ever there is fireworks. I wouldn't get made if they where allowed.

• missmamaof4

LOL damn why you so mad?

• CuriousArentYa
    July 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I only have a problem when they are shooting fireworks well past midnight. Also in our old neighborhood people would shoot fireworks and it would leave all kinds of trash in our yard every year none of the assholes ever once offered to come and clean that shit up. 

• twade26
    by twade26
    July 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM

If you wake me up at 1 am and I have to go to work the next day then yeah, I reserve the right to be pissed and bitch about it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN