Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
It's gross if you have a stripper pole in your house and daughters.
by Anonymous
July 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Gross,Gross,Gross.

They're going to think it's cool to strip by the time they're ten.

Replies

• christina0607
    July 3, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Why would anyone put a stripper poll in their daughter? How would that work? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 3, 2013 at 6:21 PM

" in your house"

Quoting christina0607:

• Dee0886
    by Dee0886

Lol right? Ouch

Quoting christina0607:

• Mommy2b2many
    Well it's good for exercising apparently. I personally wouldn't own one but hey; whatever floats their boat.
  • Dee0886
    by Dee0886
    July 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I would have one in my bedroom. They are ah-may-zing to exercise on, and it adds fun with the DH. Would she be allowed on it? No. And they make ones you can easliy take down. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

• AnastasiaKorsh
    July 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    you know there is such a thing as a collapsible poles.

But either way, I don't that having a pole in your house that you use for something other than stripping, will contribute to the life choices your daughter makes.

• teal_phoenix
    July 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I am not seeing the connection you are trying to make...

• sophiasmommy27
    July 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    me either....

Quoting teal_phoenix:

I am not seeing the connection you are trying to make...

• Anastacia1988
    July 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM
    I have a xpole in my kitchen ... I never thought I would ... But one night I was on YouTube and discovered Felix the world pole dancing champion dancing to "apologize" she looked like a ballerina . It was graceful and elegant.i was in competive dance growing up. I traveled all over to compete . I got accepted into a art school with a major in dance. On my 17th bday my first bf and I were Putting up Xmas lights on my roof and we got in an argument . He pushed me off and that was the end of my career. My ligaments never went back the same to contiue pointe. 3 years ago I saw that video online and was 220 lbs. I spent 400. On an xpole . I couldn't even get on it the first week. Now I'm 119 and a size 3. I can spin upside down and do amazing tricks . I have a dd who is 5 and she enjoys it as well.... There are poles even at the park to play with. I do however call it "poling" and not stripping since I'm not naked. This gave me my life back.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts