Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
armyslpbaby
Do you make "mom comments" on Facebook?
July 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
If you see someone who's kid isn't on their carseat properly (or not on a carseat at all!) or with the wrong kind of crib (just an example- with bumpers and full of blankets) do you let it go or say something?

Replies

• kitty8199
    July 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM
    Depends on who it is
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I made ONE comment.  ONCE.  My SIL proudly was posting pics of her neice (on her side of the family) and in one of the pics a little girl about the age of EIGHT was standing on an OPEN OVEN DOOR! 18 people from her family commented on the pic ohhhing and aweing over how cute "aunties little helper was" but nobody said anything about how dangerous it was.  I simply said, Susan, that little girl is so adorable but what she is doing is sooooo dangerous!  The entire oven could tip with her.  Is it bolted to the wall/floor? Not only did I get told I was a ****ing bit*h and to mind my own business.......I was also told that Hell NO, it was not bolted because that was stupid and "besides, I (meaning SIL) was watching her the entire time".  Now remember, the pic was taken from ACROSS the room of SIL's huge kitchen, by SIL!  By the way, before that comment, SIL and I had NEVER once had a bad word between us in the whole 12 years I had known her. 

• mes_deux_amours
    July 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    I do not make judgmental comments about my friends and their kids on Facebook. If I see something I don't like I just don't say anything.
  • Pink.Sunshine.
    July 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    No
  • model1000mom
    July 3, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I mind my own. Now if FB had ANON Holy Shit I would run with that shit!!! Hahahahahahaha.

• NoahandEliza
    July 3, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    No...but I don't think I've ever seen anything that looked particularly dangerous. I might say something if I did though.
  • Retrokitty
    July 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    Yes I do but not very often
  • Bigmetalchicken
    July 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Nope. I don't even notice that stuff. If I am completely honest, unless you are one of my best friends, I do not even look at the photos of the kids. Unless they are like, freakishly ugly or something, and then it is just a "Holy shit! Honey, look at this kid. He looks like Smegle!"

But I never comment. I just hit like. lol

• AnastasiaKorsh
    July 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM
    I let it go
  • kapzilla
    July 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Depends on who it is.  I usually say something about car seat mistakes, but I'm also a CPST, and I care about my friends' kids.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts