Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
UPDATE!Am I the only one who forget to bathe their kids
by Anonymous
July 3, 2013 at 7:13 AM
In the summer. They are 6,7 and 10 and hate taking baths at this stage. Especially my 6 year old. They swim alot so it's cool

Holy shit this post got a lot more comments then I expected. Your kids will live if they miss a day or two in the bath. They don't stink. They rinse off in the outdoor shower after they swim. Calm down crazies!

Replies

• QuirkyMom26
    July 3, 2013 at 7:14 AM

No I don't ever just 'forget' lol.  The VERY longest they ever go w/o a shower or bath is 2 days...but that doesn't occur very often.  Every other day they shower and I stay on top of it lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 3, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM
    Bump
  • princessputter
    July 3, 2013 at 7:17 AM

uhh forget..?..... I dont.. forget

• TeamTARDIS
    July 3, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    Ewww, swimming is nowhere close to a bath. In fact if they are swimming they should be bathing daily. That is disgusting!
  • micheledo
    July 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I don't forget, but they don't bathe unless they need it.

This week has been super cool, and they only had a bathe the day they played in the rain puddles.  :)

• lapcounter
    July 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
    Gross, no.
  • spunky946
    July 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    No I don't forget and swimming is not a substitute. In fact that's disgusting. They need a shower after swimming.
  • abbysmommy429
    July 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM

No I don't forget! They shower everyday or every other day.

• ShellLea
    July 3, 2013 at 7:21 AM

If they swim in the lake, bath. If they swim in the pool, rinse body, shampoo hair. If they play in the sprinkler I don't worry about it too much. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts