July 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM
    It is right but we all failed him and we will never see him
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 2, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Sounds like a bully.

• MomToDarienne
    July 2, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I swore I was the only Christian in this group, lol.

• BrookeAraiza
    July 2, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    Amen (:
  • mom2many2count
    July 2, 2013 at 7:08 AM

What a wonderful way to start the day, this is our theme for the school year and how fitting.  Send up prayers for us as we go to pick up my mom 5 hours away, she does not like to drive since my father died.  I see we have some unkind responses on here and would like to leave you with a few words we tell our school kids when someone makes fun of what they believe--love those who are mean to you, not because they are good but because you are not bad. Have a most blessed day and away we go!

• JustCJ
    by JustCJ
    July 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    This group has beat OP up time and again. Its terrible, but she shows her love for the Lord and them time and again.

Quoting MomToDarienne:

• Beautiful31mom
    July 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Quoting mom2many2count:

What a wonderful way to start the day, this is our theme for the school year and how fitting.  Send up prayers for us as we go to pick up my mom 5 hours away, she does not like to drive since my father died.  I see we have some unkind responses on here and would like to leave you with a few words we tell our school kids when someone makes fun of what they believe--love those who are mean to you, not because they are good but because you are not bad. Have a most blessed day and away we go!

I will pray for you guys! have a blessed day hun!

• Beautiful31mom
    July 2, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Quoting JustCJ:

This group has beat OP up time and again. Its terrible, but she shows her love for the Lord and them time and again.

Quoting MomToDarienne:

thank you!

• RissyLee
    July 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    Bump!
  • JustCJ
    by JustCJ
    July 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting MomToDarienne:

thank you!

Mom Confessions