Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
norahsmommy
How long did you wait to announce your pregnancy?
June 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I am 12 weeks and we haven't told anyone yet. I'm really not looking forward to telling anyone because my family will be unsupportive. They all live near me and I see them all the time so I can't wait too much longer. I'd just rather not tell them at all, but I have to at some point. I just don't want to hear negative comments. This is our 5th baby.

Replies

• Mommy2b2many
    June 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    I told my mom; husband and best friend at 5 weeks when I found out. Extended family and friends we told 12 weeks; we would have waited longer but people were starting to guess because I kept canceling morning appointments and was bloated
  • justinnaimee
    June 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    My husband told everyone we knew as soon as the home test was positive.
  • Fallaya
    by Fallaya
    June 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    I waited until I was 14 weeks along before I told my family. SO told his mom immediately, and she blabbed to all her family and friends....lol!
  • villagemamma
    June 30, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I told DH right away. I found out i was prego at 8 weeks. My best friend and sister found out shortly after that but we waited to make the big announcement until i was about 16 weeks. i had a miscarriage at 11 weeks a few years ago and so i wanted to make sure everything was going good. I am not 27 weeks and have told everyone.

• xoxRachelxox
    June 30, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I told my husband and best friend first, then I told the world. lol. 

I cannot keep things like that quiet. I just can't do it. I know you're supposed to wait until you're past the first trimester but... I just can't. I get too excited and want to let people know. 

• abbysmommy429
    June 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM

We told parents right away, but friends and extended family after 12 weeks.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    June 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
    I told at 14 weeks but that was because I wanted to be sure this was a viable pregnancy. We've been ttc for 2 years and miscarried 9 months ago.
  • GibsonSD92
    June 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    With our ds I found out before I missed my period and I didn't hold it in much longer before everyone knew. I found out I was pregnant again the first of June and we were going to wait until between 8-12 weeks because I had a lot of bleeding with my first from weeks 5-7 and good thing we waited this time because we lost the baby a few days later.
  • molliexollie
    June 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I told my boyfriend...then my cousin because she bought the test for me. Then she couldnt keep her mouth shut so I told my mom and everyone started finding out. I get no personal life!!!!! I didnt even know how far along I was but I was probably 6weeks or so....

• cuppycake91
    June 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I told people right away. I just posted it on FB because I figured my mom would tell everyone anyway. I'm 12 weeks too!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN