Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
HandMmom12
What did you do today? :)
June 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Mobile Photo

How did you spend this lovely day? This is the end of my day! I nice buttery Chard and my LO playing on the porch! (Yep, I'm drinking while my kids awake!!!) :)

Replies

• HandMmom12
    June 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    Not my best pix....ewwww
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    June 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    We went to Church than did some grocery shopping. Definitely staying inside for the rest of the day.
  • TiffanyRose06
    June 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    Worked all day. Boo
  • IndigoRose
    June 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I think I'm getting a cold, so I didn't feel like doing much...

• HandMmom12
    June 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    It must be sweltering where you are!!! Sorry!!! I've been watching the forecasts and I guess you're in the southwest.....:(

Quoting Anonymous:

We went to Church than did some grocery shopping. Definitely staying inside for the rest of the day.
  • missymackie
    Cleaned
  • mrs-mudge
    Not a whole lot actually. it got to about 114 here today with like, 80% humidity. Too hot for scooter rides and park time, so I think we might head to a friends house for a bbq and to go swimming once it cools down a bit.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

We spent 4 hours in a car dealership and bought a new car. It's our very first ever brand new car. We had a 2011 silver Jetta, bought with 11,000 miles on it last year, and now we have a 2013 KIA Optima EX that had less than 50 miles on it (they took it for a test drive last night).  Hubby is very happy right now because it's a better car, more bells & whistles, better gas mileage and a lower monthly payment.

Our new car next to our old car.

• ksueditz
    June 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM

church, good conversation w/ my bff, her dh, her mom, and her oldest son, mowed, read my book, and napped. my dh and our 3 little girls are visiting his family, and won't be home til 9ish.

• ffpm10
    by ffpm10
    June 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    We were at the camper. Cleaned up the yard, played on the slide and dug for worms. Then we went fishing and home now to two passed out babes :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts