Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How do woman abort..
by Anonymous
June 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

this is a 12 week baby in the womb. I just dont get it. I couldnt live with myself knowing I killed a helpless child.
Its taken so lightly here on cm.

Just give baby to a couple..or fall in love with your baby

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    June 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

9 weeks..finger toes eyes..brain liver...etc
  • KelliansMom
    June 30, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    For me personally I don't think I could ever but I refuse to take that choice/right from another women.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    well like you said...YOU couldn't. People have reasons for doing what they do and you have no reason to care or judge what another woman does in her life.

Your against abortion? Okay, then don't have one.
  • Mcelly
    by Mcelly
    June 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    They go to clinic where a Dr performs a procedure to extract all the contents in the uterus.
    Don't like abortion? Don't have one.
    And that is not a helpless baby. That's a developing fetus.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    You know what? Some of us didn't have a choice but to abort. Some of us was faced with life threatening situations that offered little to no options. You can sit there on your high horse and judge me all you want and you can judge the many other women who abort/aborted but until you know each and every situation..it just makes you look ignorant.
  • EntrepeneurMom
    June 30, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Becuase they have a responsibility to that innocent child not to bring them into thw world if they can't provide for them. Abortion is rarely done truly selfishly. And when it is the child is better off anyway. I'm sorry you've lived so narrowly you think its that simple
  • EntrepeneurMom
    Becuase they have a responsibility to that innocent child not to bring them into thw world if they can't provide for them. Abortion is rarely done truly selfishly. And when it is the child is better off anyway. I'm sorry you've lived so narrowly you think its that simple
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I understand rights.... I just cant fathom. I can understand medical emergencys..and rape...a mothers health at risk...but it would still be life altering for me

Quoting KelliansMom:

For me personally I don't think I could ever but I refuse to take that choice/right from another women.
  • zoegirlsmom

It's too early for this shit.

• randomosityblog

At the doctor's office, usually.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts