Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mamalusbear
Cheap Eats...
June 30, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Well, this probably isn't the right place to post this, but I came across a page on how to make a casserole out of anything.  It's wonderful for the end-of-the month or using whatever is on hand......so get creative!  Here's the link:

http://food.unl.edu/web/fnh/make-up-casserole

Replies

• blsdbyangel07
    June 30, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Yeah, I know it *may* be tasty but it looks gross.  Sorry!

• mamalusbear
    June 30, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Yeah, I know it *may* be tasty but it looks gross.  Sorry!

You can tweak it a little or a lot....the first one I made was okay, second one much better....

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    June 30, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Hmm. Interesting. May try it some time. I'm starving right now though. Maybe on a full stomach it won't be so appealing lol.

• SageAdvice
    June 30, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Many PA moms could use this site. This is a great place to post it. I'm going to save the link so the next time one needs help making food stretch, I have it for them.

:o)

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 30, 2013 at 5:25 AM

My problem with a lot of the quick and easy meals is they have tomatoe. Including the one you posted. 

• Sassy762
    June 30, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Very cool

• mamalusbear
    June 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

The last one I made I didn't use tomatoes...I found that any soup works well, it doesn't have to be cream of mushroom or chicken.  I had a can of chicken noodle soup that I needed to use and it worked pretty well.

Quoting Anonymous:

My problem with a lot of the quick and easy meals is they have tomatoe. Including the one you posted. 

• randomosityblog
    June 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Some of those combos sound good. :) The photo is a huge turn-off though. :(

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts