Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Every single retailer on the face of the earth ...
by Anonymous
June 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Has dumped Paula Dean. Ok obviously I'm exaggerating but serious, every major retailer has officially dumped her. Some I didn't even know had her product.

I have never seen backlash like this in my entire life and there have been worse scandals than this.

Replies

• ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    June 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM

what did she do?! I am not following the story. 

• AjCeCeMom
    June 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    Pretty much. I was surprised that her publisher dumped her after all the pre-sales from this whole fiasco. Oh well, I've always thought she was crap anyway.
  • NewInChrist
    June 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    I just saw her $100 set of pots and pans for $58... I wish I had $58! I love Paula Dean!!
  • cshepard
    June 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Dang! I don't care about her but I'd love some new pots!

Quoting NewInChrist:

I just saw her $100 set of pots and pans for $58... I wish I had $58! I love Paula Dean!!
  • illinoismommy83
    June 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM

She has free will and openly expresses it behind closed doors in a situation that does not involve the general public. 

Quoting ajrjj05:

what did she do?! I am not following the story. 

• Dzyre1115
    June 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Oh the hypocrisy....

• KaylinC03
    June 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    I think everyone is way blowing this out of proportion. And I'm not even a giant Paula Deen fan but this is ridiculous. I heard her publisher dropped her today too which was dumb since presales of her new book are already #1 on amazon.
  • KGreen75
    Yesterday or Today Dane Cook tweeted "Paula Deen was just somehow fired from the first job she held her freshman year of high school"
  • Sekirei
    by Sekirei

Don't care... 

• o.O....
    by o.O....
    I can't wait till her stuff goes on sale. Mama needs some new pans!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts