Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i can't be friends with my best friend anymore
by Anonymous
June 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM
We are both single, but I'm in love with him. I realized that 2 weeks ago. we got in a fight Friday and I had not talked to him since. I've been sad and missing him but really had no intentions on apologizing or making up. Tonight he randomly showed up and when I opened the door and saw him I felt so much better...but after talking to him and stuff I realized my feelings are way to strong to just remain friends. He doesn't know this at all. But now I have to figure out how to tell him, if I'm not honest with it then he will just keep coming back. I dunno..how do I tell him? Souls I just start ignoring him or should I be honest?

Replies

• crumpy_gat
    No.
    June 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Honest.

• Sj218
    by Sj218
    June 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM
    Be honest
  • rosemagic01
    June 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Honest.

• butterflymomss
    June 25, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    Honest
  • Grumpylilpixy

No, you should marry your best friend. That is what life is about marrying your best friend. Fingers crossed for you but most likely he feels the same. Update us mama.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Why lie? Is he gay? I could see if he was gay that being really awkward for both of you. If he is straight then just tell him point blank, this is how I am feeling and go from there...
  • lwinwood
    June 25, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    Be honest. Do you think he may have feelings for you to?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    June 25, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    I think so to. It'll be hard because we gave talked about it before and he straight up said that he dates dumb girls BC he doesn't deserve a good girl and he'd never screw our friendship up so I know it's not going to end with us together..it'll end as this.

Quoting Sj218:

Be honest

• justone_jen
    June 25, 2013 at 2:49 AM
    My best friend is my mate.

Him randomly showing up makes me think he might have similar feelings.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    June 25, 2013 at 2:50 AM
    no.he doesn't. He's messing around with this girl, and when I was like why? She's gross! He said he likes crazy girls who are dumb. I also know if he did he wouldn't be scared to say it. There's been many opportunities we could've become more and HE never took them. I dunno..

Quoting lwinwood:

Be honest. Do you think he may have feelings for you to?

Mom Confessions