Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My wine cellar and drinking cabinet are open for my children to use
by Anonymous
June 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM

My children are allowed to drink alcohol in my house as long as I watch what they are drinking, I am there watching them, they are not having any friends over, and they are not leaving. Starting at around 14 I have told my children that they are free to have a drink under these stipulations. 

We also have wine many nights with our dinner and that is something that half of my children like and the other half of my children do not like. With every kid they decided to make a drink or two when it was first offered but after that they almost never asked. They didnt see the point of it and we removed the stigma.

My children are all grown now and still have access but usually still do not drink. 

Oh and before people are like OMG it is illegal! No it is not in my state. 

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM

• nirvanadonna
    June 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM
    That's your choice, I personally think 18 is the earliest it should be.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    June 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM

BUMP!

• tonesofhome
    June 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM

• kris1stbaby
    My parents were the same way.
  • Anonymous

WTF

Quoting tonesofhome:

• tonesofhome

• LivysMama

What state do you live in?

• Anonymous
    June 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I haven't seen another post like mine. Some about wine and such. Sorry if you consider this to be overdone 

Quoting tonesofhome:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    Unless you are outside the US it is against the law.

Quoting Anonymous:

My children are allowed to drink alcohol in my house as long as I watch what they are drinking, I am there watching them, they are not having any friends over, and they are not leaving. Starting at around 14 I have told my children that they are free to have a drink under these stipulations. 

We also have wine many nights with our dinner and that is something that half of my children like and the other half of my children do not like. With every kid they decided to make a drink or two when it was first offered but after that they almost never asked. They didnt see the point of it and we removed the stigma.

My children are all grown now and still have access but usually still do not drink. 

Oh and before people are like OMG it is illegal! No it is not in my state. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts