Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
So.Ill.Mama
Sooo... I have this SERIOUS NEED to answer a "call" from Mother Nature, but can't. Wanna see/know why???
June 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Mobile Photo

For fear that this precious 'Sleeping Beauty' (aka: my lard-butt dog, Darla..) might be disturbed from her peaceful slumber...

Awwwww........... *le oogle over the sweet, sleeping baby...*

Okay, really, dog....I've SERIOUSLY "Gotta Go"... and I'm *fairly certain* that I am on the brink of *quite possibly* thirsting to death.... =\

But she's soooo CUUUTTE and peaceful and sweet and cuddly and loveable and........ Yeah... she's fixing to get the MESS disturbed out of her "peaceful slumber," cuz she weighs a freaking TON and I REALLY has to potty for reals and stuff now, lol...

Just thought I'd share how my morning is going thus far with y'all... ;-)

ETA:

I'll be back later to chit-chat, girls.... i gotta run to a friend's house real quick... ttyl! =)

Replies

• Fjamrkr
    by Fjamrkr
    June 18, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Mobile Photo

This is why I can't get up.

I also have to pee. :(
  • So.Ill.Mama
    June 18, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's another picture before she moved to her position in the picture in the OP...

It's all good, though... not like i was trying to oh, I dunno... sleep or BREATHE or anything.... As long as *you're* comfy, Darla...that's what the IMPORTANT thing is, you know.... ;-)
  • So.Ill.Mama
    June 18, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

• Fjamrkr
    by Fjamrkr
    June 18, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    I'm considering just laying her on the floor.

Rude little turd woke me up at 5am.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

• Fjamrkr
    by Fjamrkr
    June 18, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    A d then pooped through 4 diapers.
  • kaiyahsmommy
    June 18, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's my situation and her sister plays soccer with my bladder so I've gotta go!!! lol
  • So.Ill.Mama
    June 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM
    Oh, I can't say that i miss those days even a teeny TINY bit, lol! My youngest will be 3 yr old Nov. 8, so she's (along with the older 3) beyond all o' that for the *most* part lol

I say slide her (gently! carefully!)to the floor, Mama... you've definitely earned your potty break, imo lol ;-)

Just remember: NEVER wake a sleeping baby!! ;-)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

• So.Ill.Mama
    June 18, 2013 at 7:43 AM
    Uh-oh! I think your situation might be a tad bit bigger than mine and the other lady's... as in, LONGER, lol ;-)

I've nearly mastered the art of sliding out from underneath my kids after they've passed out on top of me... doing it while pregnant IS quite a bit trickier, though. ;-)

Quoting kaiyahsmommy:

Mobile Photo

Here's my situation and her sister plays soccer with my bladder so I've gotta go!!! lol

• Fjamrkr
    by Fjamrkr
    June 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    She's never done that before. I changed her when we got up and I heard her poop. I was like "I know this game. I'm waiting." Ten minutes go by without more poop so I think it's safe. As soon as I change her again, I hear more poop.
    "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME."
    So I changed her again. Just to hear her poop one more time.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Oh, I can't say that i miss those days even a teeny TINY bit, lol! My youngest will be 3 yr old Nov. 8, so she's (along with the older 3) beyond all o' that for the *most* part lol

I say slide her (gently! carefully!)to the floor, Mama... you've definitely earned your potty break, imo lol ;-)

Just remember: NEVER wake a sleeping baby!! ;-)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    June 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Awww, your pooch is adorable.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to