Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
helema24
my 4 year old went poop on the toilet!!!ETA
June 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM
yup he finally went poop on the toilet for me for a big lolipop!! thought id share with yall since nothing much is going down positive the past few days... btw you should of seen the size of it i think he held it in too logs cause that much poop coming out of such a littl eguy amaised me!! For those bitchin and askin why he isnt fully trained. He is delayed verbally and cognitively. its a really big thing for him because he did it!! he did have an accident on the way to the toilet today but at least hes trying.

Replies

• justone_jen
    June 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    Righteous!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    June 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    At 4 he should already be potty trained...all three of mine were by the time they turned 2
  • MrsDavidB25
    June 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

At 4 he should already be potty trained...all three of mine were by the time they turned 2

Well aren't you mother of the friggin' year!!

• ..A5HL3Y..
    June 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Ummmnemonic so did my 6&5year D's...Oh, and me too! Yay
  • ..A5HL3Y..
    June 18, 2013 at 12:44 AM
    Ummm...so did my 6&5year olds...Oh, and me too! Yay
  • Hezzy1228
    June 18, 2013 at 12:46 AM

yay!. Congrats Momma!, both my boys HATED potty training, they didn't train until they were four either. My oldest would cry going into the bathroom he was scared of the toilet in any form small or big lol, no matter what we did it wouldn't work!. My youngest always thought it was more funny to poop or pee in his pants :/.

• Hezzy1228
    June 18, 2013 at 12:48 AM

O_O

want a cookie?

Quoting Anonymous:

• AlohaTink
    June 18, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    I was going to offer her a sticker ;)

Quoting Hezzy1228:

O_O

want a cookie?

Quoting Anonymous:

• Hezzy1228
    June 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM

true, stickers are much more fun and reusable, a cookie..not so much. :)

Quoting AlohaTink:

I was going to offer her a sticker ;)

Quoting Hezzy1228:

O_O

want a cookie?

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 18, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

My oldest potty trained at 4.  My middle, 3.  Youngest is 2 and hasn't even sat on a potty, yet.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN