Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I took it up the butt.
by Anonymous
June 17, 2013 at 1:01 AM
For the first time tonight. It felt like a reverse shit. How do people like this?

Replies

• OwlNuggets
    June 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM

You either love it, or hate it.

Chances are your lover isn't experienced in anal sex and didn't make it as comfortable as possible for you.

• kaylaybaby666
    June 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM
    Use lube
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I'm guessing you're right. I just feel weird now. Like my butthole will never be the same again.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Chances are your lover isn't experienced in anal sex and didn't make it as comfortable as possible for you.

• steffielou_who

Mine never feels like a reverse shit.. Mine feels good.. 

• thefiregoddess
    June 17, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    It will. Takes a while to get it right with the reverse poop thing.
  • Closet_Case

peekingewwwwwwwwwwww

in the pooper...

• OwlNuggets

You'll feel fine; I'm sure you'll be a little sore for a day or two.

If you're interested in trying it again, you might want to try anal beads or have your lover slow down before penetration until you relax your body enough to handle it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm guessing you're right. I just feel weird now. Like my butthole will never be the same again.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Just don't eat corn before!  lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM

It's one of those things where *I* have to really be horned up and in the mood to enjoy it. If I'm not 100% into what's going on at the moment it feels exactly the way that you just described. Have a few drinks, get insane in the sack, and then just let it happen. I have the most powerful orgasms from anal, they're better than any other orgasm I've ever had. With that said I'm still only horny enough to even attempt it a few times a year.

• mom31990
    June 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    I don't understand how girls cum from it!! I was just telling my Dh it's so uncomfortable and weird and I heard this story of a girl pooping on her bf from it so I get super nervous and cant enjoy it. I like oral and that as freaky as we get lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts