Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
DH is disgusting!!
by Anonymous
June 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Last night, DH crawled into bed and began farting. OK giggle giggle the first few times but after three hours of nonstop shitting up the air, I asked him to please go to the bathroom and take care of his issue - we do have gas X. Well, he refused to do this so I told him, honey I will go get it for you if you want or do you need some pepto? Nope, he refused both.

Another two hours go by and he keeps doing it!!! Now, let me explain.. DH has the WORST smelling farts I have ever had the misfortune of smelling and they LINGER! So, I am really getting pissed off because he just wont go take care of his issues. I ask him again, babe please go take something for that. No. He still refused. Another hour goes by and he is still assaulting me with his ass! I get really pissed because the last time he did it, he hiked his leg over mine so I couldn't move out of the line of fire.

I screamed at him and he is just laughing away. I finally pinch his leg really hard so he will release me and then I went to the living room to try to get SOME sleep.

WHY ARE MEN SO GROSS SOMETIMES????? I am so tired and mad right now.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 16, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    Immature
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    June 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Sounds like you married a man child. There's no helping that.

• momof2gingers
    June 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    I just keep air freshener beside the bed. DH won't take meds for anything
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    June 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    We have a can of glade in our room. Sorry but I pass gas louder than my dh. But his are deadly
  • Val99
    by Val99
    June 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I don't know any men that are that immature.  Maybe my son when he was 11 and farts were the height of hilarity.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Ugh.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6

how old is he? 10??

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    Gross. Once or twice and being pinned one time EARLY on would have probably made me giggle a little but after hours, NO!!!!

My dad has the worst, lingering farts, too. He'll fart for a day and I can still smell it 2 days later. I hate it!
  • x2monstersx
    June 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM

lmao.  My dh would do the same.  Its just not funny after the 1st or 2nd time for me, especially when I have to hold my breath each time.

• lancet98
    June 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM

This whole farting business is a genetic thing and all men do it.  

It's on the OBNXS-1 gene.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts