Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
chamamahaha
i told dh i hate living in this s*** hole
June 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
That is what i . I hate fucking living here in texas. I hate our house i hate our life i been telling him we need to change, we have to fix it eyc. But no he likes his life. Well im done ive been done im not gonna hide it anymore to keep the peace. I want to move thats it either hes with me or not i ll update with what he decides to do

Replies

• MichLW69
    June 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    Why does he want to stay? Are you from TX or did you relocate there?

I hope things get better for you.
  • Pink.Sunshine.
    June 15, 2013 at 3:58 PM

:(  sorry

• Sassy762
    June 15, 2013 at 3:59 PM

• Grumpylilpixy

It sucks when you are unhappy where you live. I have been there and I finally found a place that I love and am happy. I would love to leave NM but the living here is easy and laid back. And I want to finish college here. So until I am ready to go I will wait it out. But I can understand why you dislike Texas.I did a few months there in Wichita falls and I hated it. I was glad to leave but it was just temp for the military. Hopefully he takes you seriously and you can compromise on where it is you will be happy. Best wishes mama.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    she might be mobile and that why her post is messed up.

Anyway, op do what you gotta do. Where are you wanting to move too.

Quoting Anonymous:

When you move, please make sure they have good schools so you can take an English class.
  • -_-
    by -_-

I hope he stands his ground. He likes his life, and if you're unhappy with yours, moving from one state to another won't fix it.

• lindilouwho82
    June 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM

But, remember you are sooo pretty you should be able to move right in to a beautiful magnificent home where your DH caters to every bad thing you wanna get away with.

**HUGE DRAMATIC FUCKING EYE ROLL**

• TattooedMomto4
    June 15, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))

• littlesippycup

LOLOLOLOL hi chama. I was wondering where you were.

• chamamahaha
    then him and i are done. Hes allowed to live and enjoy his live so am i , if thats without him because i hate life here then thats how its meant to be

Quoting -_-:

I hope he stands his ground. He likes his life, and if you're unhappy with yours, moving from one state to another won't fix it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts