Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I hate when I see mothers doing this!!
by Anonymous
June 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Laying a baby down with a bottle, propping the bottle on the baby while the baby is laying on the bed, floor, wherever. THEN complain about the baby having bad double ear infections. THERE'S REASON FOR THAT!!

If you're going to bottle feed, fine, go ahead, I did. I never once laid my son down with it, and he has never had an ear infection.
You can prevent your child's pain by holding them upright while feeding them.
You *ones who lay babies down with bottles* are the reason people call bottle feeding mothers lazy, other than that, bottle feeding is harder, IMHO. Washing a bottle, getting water temp perfect, measuring water, opening formula, measuring out formula.. All with a screaming hungry baby.

*EBF moms, please don't call me a bad mother, I had reasons I had to stop BF*

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM

stfu

• jellybeanjean
    June 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM

lol

• TrouserMouse
    June 15, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    There are pros and cons to breastfeeding and bottlefeeding.

Anyway, it is bad to bottle prop. I don't know why moms don't want to take advantage of those moments to cuddle their babies and lovingly meet their needs anyway. Feeding my baby is a pleasurable experience for me and those moments don't last forever.
  • vegaswife2011

Oh shut the fuck up!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Stop worrying about what everyone else chooses to do and go about your business.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    How does that even work? I never could even figure out how to prop up bottles... then again I taught my twins to hold their own bottles when they were 3 months old
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

So let me get this straight, you're asking ebf mothers not to judge you because you have "reasons" to quit, yet you're clearly on here judging other mothers for doing something you don't do? Yeah, good luck with this.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    Well; thank you for letting us know what you don't like to see moms doing... but it's not really your business
  • LaLaMonkey
    June 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    I bottle fed my DD because I had to pump, never ever laid her down with a bottle or propped and she still got crazy ear infections. Just because you do something eight doesn't mean you are in the clear of sickness, etc.

also didn't give my DD solids until she was 6 months and she is allergic to a bunch of stuff. You are lucky.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    Why would you ask people not to judge you... then go and judge other people...

Mom Confessions