Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
he tried to hide the carseat
by Anonymous
June 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
because i found someone whos willing to teach me how to drive and since we have toddlers ive to bring them with me tomorrow to practice driving and guess what..he took the carseat out of our car and tried to hide it.i found it though.wth.

Replies

• jen2112
    by jen2112
    June 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    Maybe he doesn't want to go. Or maybe he is scared to be in the car or something.
  • DirtyPrincess
    June 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM

So he's trying to keep you from learning how to drive? Screw that! I would learn as fast you can!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    im referring to my husband.he wont teach me and gives me hard time on driving so when i found a friend willing to teach me he wasnt so happy.he hid the kids carseat tonight.

Quoting jen2112:

Maybe he doesn't want to go. Or maybe he is scared to be in the car or something.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM
    thats my thoughts .

Quoting DirtyPrincess:

So he's trying to keep you from learning how to drive? Screw that! I would learn as fast you can!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

im referring to my husband.he wont teach me and gives me hard time on driving so when i found a friend willing to teach me he wasnt so happy.he hid the kids carseat tonight.

Quoting jen2112:

What a jerk!

• proudmommy690
    June 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    What a jerk.
  • alexsmomaubrys2
    June 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Sounds like he doesn't want you to have the kids in the car when you are learning to drive. Sounds reasonable to me.

He shouldn't be refusing to teach you to drive though. He sounds controlling.

• nocalmegan
    June 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    That's really weird
  • laineysmum

Sounds creepy as fuck.

• AllieGrey
    I wouldn't want someone to learn to drive with my baby in the car. But he should offer to watch the kids, not hide the carseats. That's immature. Plus he should be willing to teach you himself. SO taught me to drive at fifteen and a half.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN