Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
heavenly1462
Bath & Body Works you torture me...
June 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
With your 75% off sales! Prices are so good that I just want to buy tons of everything and fill my cart with a bajillion things! Then I go home only to realize I have no room in the cabinet because its full of bath & body stuff I bought from the last sale! I love love love their stuff! It just so happens they are discontinuing my favorite scent, so I just stocked up on it!

Does anyone else have this problem? Please say you do! Haha

Replies

• heavenly1462
    June 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    Bump!
  • NoahandEliza
    June 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    What scent?
  • heavenly1462
    June 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    Honey Sweetheart and the other two scents from the Sweethearts collection. :( it smells AMAZING! I'm so sad to see it discontinue!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

What scent?
  • XnikoX
    by XnikoX
    June 13, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I love their perfumes and body sprays. I tend to buy the body sprays in the scents I like because theyre cheaper than the perfumes themselves and smell the same. My favorite scent they have is Twilight Woods. I also love their japanese cherry blossom and black amethyst.  Hell I've even bought things from the mens collection they have for my husband. He has the twilight woods lotion and the Oak body deoderant spray. lol Tho I dont typically buy lotion from them... Im an avid Hempz lotion user. lol

• XnikoX
    by XnikoX
    June 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Oh and my husband loves their massage oil eucalyptus spearmint.  Of course that benefits me more than him. LOL

• Stephd710
    June 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    No their lotion gives me a rash and the body wash dries my skin out. Ick.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    June 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

not since they took away their cucumber melon and do not stock their shelves (in my area) with their twisted peppermint. I am on strike. Except my sil did give me a white citrus that is amazing! still

• heavenly1462
    June 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    I use the eucalyptus and spearmint body wash/foam bath when I have a bad headache or migraine. It helps me relax and kinda helps the pain. I love it!

Quoting XnikoX:

Oh and my husband loves their massage oil eucalyptus spearmint.  Of course that benefits me more than him. LOL

• CuriousArentYa
    June 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Yes, yes I do. I even started leaving my wallet out in the car and only taking cash in. When that failed I started parking on the other end of the mall. When that stopped working I left my whole wallet at home with the exception of cash and my drivers license. Sigh. Living only 2 miles from the mall, it's only a matter of time before that stops working. 

• heavenly1462
    June 13, 2013 at 12:22 AM
    They have a TON of cucumber melon on sale right now online! Its like $3 for a bottle of body wash and lotion! They also still have twisted peppermint around Christmas time. I have some of it in my cabinet. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

not since they took away their cucumber melon and do not stock their shelves (in my area) with their twisted peppermint. I am on strike. Except my sil did give me a white citrus that is amazing! still

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN