Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My slutty confession.
by Anonymous
June 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I had slept with 18 people before I even hit age 18.

Replies

• outtamymynd
    June 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    *Points* SLUT!
    J/k whatevs.
  • theosgirl45
    June 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I was a slut too.  I started having sex when I was 16 and married DH when I was 18. In that two year period I had sex with 10 people.(with protection)  I haven't been with anyone but DH since the day we started dating 6 years ago so I don't think I count as a slut anymore.

• Bigmetalchicken
    June 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I was a giant slut when I was younger. I used sex as a defense mechanism.  I think I had slept with that many before i was fourteen.

I am now a committed, healthy slut. I only get slutty for my husband. And only because i like it, not for any sort of psychological reason. :)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    I got married when I was 18 too. My husband was my 18th and my last. He doesn't know i slept with that many people though. I don't think he needs to know. Ironically enough i always got tested and nothing ever showed up until after I slept with him! He had his man-slut days too and he gave me HPV.

Quoting theosgirl45:

I was a slut too.  I started having sex when I was 16 and married DH when I was 18. In that two year period I had sex with 10 people.(with protection)  I haven't been with anyone but DH since the day we started dating 6 years ago so I don't think I count as a slut anymore.

• Anonymous 1
    June 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    My husband doesn't know how many people I slept with. Does yours?

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I was a giant slut when I was younger. I used sex as a defense mechanism.  I think I had slept with that many before i was fourteen.

I am now a committed, healthy slut. I only get slutty for my husband. And only because i like it, not for any sort of psychological reason. :)

• Bigmetalchicken
    June 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

No he doesn't, but he does know that I was a hussy. I don't even know how many people I have slept with.  I stopped counting at 15 years old.  My husband and i have been close friends since 1999, but we only became a couple in 2008.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband doesn't know how many people I slept with. Does yours?

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

• elitish
    by elitish
    June 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Have a cookie. Sluts love cookies.

• thatgirlNH
    June 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Oh well lol. I hope for your sake most of them were worth it though. I slept with a bunch of guys in high school. None meant anything and the sex was shitty as hell. =/  But now here I am .. only been with two guys in the past 7 years?? And the last time I had sex was almost 3 years ago haha. So I don't think I am a slut at all.

• nelliesmommy
    June 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    ok
  • Anonymous 1
    June 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    I made up a small number and my husband thinks its too much. In my head I'm like "if you only knew" lol

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:No he doesn't, but he does know that I was a hussy. I don't even know how many people I have slept with.  I stopped counting at 15 years old.  My husband and i have been close friends since 1999, but we only became a couple in 2008.Quoting Anonymous:My husband doesn't know how many people I slept with. Does yours?

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:I was a giant slut when I was younger. I used sex as a defense mechanism.  I think I had slept with that many before i was fourteen.I am now a committed, healthy slut. I only get slutty for my husband. And only because i like it, not for any sort of psychological reason. :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN