Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My slutty confession.
by Anonymous
June 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I had slept with 18 people before I even hit age 18.

Replies

• outtamymynd
    June 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    *Points* SLUT!
    J/k whatevs.
  • theosgirl45
    June 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I was a slut too.  I started having sex when I was 16 and married DH when I was 18. In that two year period I had sex with 10 people.(with protection)  I haven't been with anyone but DH since the day we started dating 6 years ago so I don't think I count as a slut anymore.

• Bigmetalchicken
    June 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I was a giant slut when I was younger. I used sex as a defense mechanism.  I think I had slept with that many before i was fourteen.

I am now a committed, healthy slut. I only get slutty for my husband. And only because i like it, not for any sort of psychological reason. :)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    June 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    I got married when I was 18 too. My husband was my 18th and my last. He doesn't know i slept with that many people though. I don't think he needs to know. Ironically enough i always got tested and nothing ever showed up until after I slept with him! He had his man-slut days too and he gave me HPV.

Quoting theosgirl45:

I was a slut too.  I started having sex when I was 16 and married DH when I was 18. In that two year period I had sex with 10 people.(with protection)  I haven't been with anyone but DH since the day we started dating 6 years ago so I don't think I count as a slut anymore.

• Anonymous
    June 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    My husband doesn't know how many people I slept with. Does yours?

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I was a giant slut when I was younger. I used sex as a defense mechanism.  I think I had slept with that many before i was fourteen.

I am now a committed, healthy slut. I only get slutty for my husband. And only because i like it, not for any sort of psychological reason. :)

• Bigmetalchicken
    June 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

No he doesn't, but he does know that I was a hussy. I don't even know how many people I have slept with.  I stopped counting at 15 years old.  My husband and i have been close friends since 1999, but we only became a couple in 2008.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband doesn't know how many people I slept with. Does yours?

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

• elitish
    by elitish
    June 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Have a cookie. Sluts love cookies.

• thatgirlNH
    June 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Oh well lol. I hope for your sake most of them were worth it though. I slept with a bunch of guys in high school. None meant anything and the sex was shitty as hell. =/  But now here I am .. only been with two guys in the past 7 years?? And the last time I had sex was almost 3 years ago haha. So I don't think I am a slut at all.

• nelliesmommy
    June 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    ok
  • Anonymous
    June 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    I made up a small number and my husband thinks its too much. In my head I'm like "if you only knew" lol

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:No he doesn't, but he does know that I was a hussy. I don't even know how many people I have slept with.  I stopped counting at 15 years old.  My husband and i have been close friends since 1999, but we only became a couple in 2008.Quoting Anonymous:My husband doesn't know how many people I slept with. Does yours?

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:I was a giant slut when I was younger. I used sex as a defense mechanism.  I think I had slept with that many before i was fourteen.I am now a committed, healthy slut. I only get slutty for my husband. And only because i like it, not for any sort of psychological reason. :)

Mom Confessions