Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Connorsmommy13
Do your daughters know this?
May 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Photo 

So the picture of the dad holding the son in one hand and the gun in the other was hated...how about this one?

Replies

• QuirkyMom26
    May 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM

*shrugs*

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    May 26, 2013 at 8:08 PM

stupid

• mama2my2boys
    No, not yet she is only 2 but all my kids will know this!....Daddy is a cop so he will teach them.
  • Hannahluvsdogs

Someone posted this yesterday.

• Abby.N.Amys.Mom

My daughter's don't know how to shoot because they are too young.  When they get older, yes, they will learn how to use one.  We have a gun in the house and the safest thing we can do is teach them how it works. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 26, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    Honestly I am all for equality when it comes to teaching our children how to defend themselves. Personally I do not have a gun but I am not against someone taking the time to teach me (if ever such a hot guy should choose to do so! LOL)
  • AngelRT
    by AngelRT
    Both of my kids will know how to shoot a gun for protection!
  • sarah824

Both of my kids will grow up knowing how to shoot. DS has been shooting his BB gun since he was about 5 and DD is just starting to learn, she will be 6 next month.

• annas_momma
    I think the little girl is too young to be shooting a real gun, but I do agree with the message.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    What happens when mommy takes away her toys and she gets mad? She grabs the gun from the shoebox in the closet.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts