Mom Confessions

Connorsmommy13
Do your daughters know this?
May 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Photo 

So the picture of the dad holding the son in one hand and the gun in the other was hated...how about this one?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I'd rather teach a daughter to love/value herself enough not to get into a relationship with that type of man.

• mama2my2boys
    May 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    Are you fucking kidding me?....You not only teach your child how to shoot you teach gun safety and that guns hurt and kill and its to protect and you damn well dont leave a loaded gun anywhere in the home of a child!.......smdh

Quoting Anonymous:

What happens when mommy takes away her toys and she gets mad? She grabs the gun from the shoebox in the closet.

• MrsKaufold1990
    Bullshit
  • tifbrown

I'm good with that, nothing wrong with knowing how to properly shoot and use a gun. Our girls have had age appropriate education and will learn how to shoot when they are old enough.

• Bluerose1482

I think that gun is too big for that child to shoot.  My daughter's 7 and she does shoot one of those little pink .22 rifles. 

It is locked up in our gun safe when she's not shooting it....

• Rust.n.Gears
    Staged photos are stupid
  • Kaelaasmom
    May 26, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    I am all for teaching kids weapon safety and how to shoot. The message in the meme runs me the wrong way, though.
  • Kris_PBG
    Oh dear... No thanks..

I'd rather teach the warning signs and red flags of an abuser.
  • mommy_me
    'Merica
  • msalice_21
    May 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    This made me think of being in red robin the other day. I went out if state for work and there was a couple who came in with pistols strapped to their belts. Naturally I'm kinda freaked out because I've never been around guns and being in Cali, its not normal. I would like my kids to know gun safety though!! I support safety knowledge!

Mom Confessions