Mom Confessions

Connorsmommy13
Do your daughters know this?
May 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Photo 

So the picture of the dad holding the son in one hand and the gun in the other was hated...how about this one?

Replies

• MrsApple
    May 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM

My 6 yr old has not shot a gun before,only because she has no desire to learn at this time and we won't force her,but she has been learning gun safety for years and will continue to do so.

• quickbooksworm
    May 26, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    I'm more worried about my son with all the crazy bitches running around out there.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

The little girl in the picture is a little young for a hand gun - I'd rather see her with a 22 rifle.

And they should both be wearing ear/eye protection.  I can't tell if the little girl has safety glasses on because it's a low quality picture, but if she doesn't, the lack of ear/eye protection is the biggest problem with the picture.

• niki_hubbard
    I was born into a country type family. All of the kids shoot. Being a girl is not a handicap, and a thief will not be like "Oh, she is a girl! She cabttarm herself so I better leave her alone!" Quite the opposite. My dds are two and four months, so no real guns yet, but my two year old is crazy accurate with a nerf gun. That is natural talent, like her mama :)
  • MrsWhite101610
    Dh and I discussed guns the other night. He asked me if I'd be okay with him someday taking dd hunting. I told him I'd actually prefer him to so she learns how to use a gun. It won't be in the near future since she's only 3 but I want her to learn. I know how to shoot and I think its a good skill to know.
  • spooky415
    Probably bc its so fucking stupid, its laughable.

Quoting FrozenReesesCup:

Why on earth did I laugh at this?

Quoting Anonymous:

What happens when mommy takes away her toys and she gets mad? She grabs the gun from the shoebox in the closet.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Imo that girl is way too young for that gun. I'd love to teach my kids how to school but first gun would be a rifle or something eaaier to shoot and control.
  • ChicMommy06
    Love this! All my girlfriends think I am crazy because I go shooting with my husband. Granted I have boys but they are knowledgeable of guns already and they are young.
  • Tal0n
    by Tal0n

*shrugs*

Everyone should know how to handle a gun.  They're tools.  Chibi has her own compound bow, though her arrows are all for competition and not hunting; she still draws heavy enough poundage that one of those blunt tipped carbons could punch through a ribcage.

• HaleyCovington
    At that age IMO she is too young but my stepdad made us go with him to the fun range a few times for us to learn to shoot. I was 13 I think.

Mom Confessions