Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
missmamaof4
scariest mom moment ever!! Update..
May 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I've never really had a scary mom moment until today. My husband comes flying in the door with my 4 year old yelling to get a rag. I took one look at him freaked out and fainted in the kitchen Lol. I made the situation so much worse! My son apparently stepped on a board that had a rock on it and it flew up and hit him right above his eye in his eyebrow. He was covered in blood. His whole face, all the way down his arms. My husband is on his way to get him stitches now.

Update......
he ended up with 5 stitches. And I finally got the full story...he didn't step on a board, he tried to make a rock launcher! And I have No idea why i said he was 4 he's 5 Lol.

What are some of your scariest mom moments?

Replies

• missmamaof4
    May 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    Bump!
  • Mrsangeltoes
    May 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM
    I asked my mother to keep an eye on my son while I took a crap. She is addicted to tv so get pissed ANYTIME I ask her to keep an eye on anyone of my kids. I was 21 and still living at home. My one year old got into the trash can and cut his finger on a can. I didn't even have time to wipe my ass before my mom started screaming at me and blaming me the whole way to the hospital. Was a horrible day
  • FrozenReesesCup
    May 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    DS And I were leaving school (he was 3 and in daycare at the time that was in my college) when my friend tells me i dropped my wallet. I turn my back for one second and he's sprinting towards the street. He was almost hit by a car! But the guy in the car stopped just in time.
    I literally cried for an hour and had a panic attack. The guy decided to sit there and calm me down.

Side note: I'm now dating that guy XD
  • Hannahluvsdogs
    May 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM

When my DD was a toddler, DH was having a tickle fight with her on the couch and she fell off and cut her head on the coffee table. There was blood everywhere and she needed 4 staples. :(

• jcrenshawswifey
    May 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM

OSD tripped over a tree root and bit through her tongue once.

• TugBoatMama
    May 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

When I was pregnant with dd. I had Choleostasis and my gall bladder was shutting down so it was poisoning the womb and killing her. My OB didn't believe me until she ordered blood tests just to shut me up. Dd came 3 weeks early after an emergency induction.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    May 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I was decorating the tree at xmas time and DD (4 months) was lounging in her car seat on the kitchen counter (dumb mommy moment I know). She slipped out and hit floor. Thank God the dog broke her fall mostly so she didn't hit the floor as hard as she could have.

• missmamaof4
    May 26, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    If anyone of these replies happened I'm pretty sure I would keel over of a heart attack.
  • JessM311
    May 26, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    Before my dd's 6 birthday this year she was pulling a very large 6ft-8ft gate closed and pulled it off the hinges. I was less than 20ft away and watched it slam her into the ground before I could get there. She had rock imbedded in her forehead and ended up with 6 stitches. Knowing I couldn't get there in time was the worst moment of my life.
  • QuirkyMom26
    May 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Spinal

DD fell and split her chin open

Call from school saying DD fell down and broke both of her front adult teeth

Couldn't find DD in the store for 5 minutes

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN