Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ReaIisticBeauty
I'm about to put some b****** in their place today. UPDATE!
May 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
My co worker and "so called friend" is 31 with no kids and been with her boyfriend for 13 years. She said she wants kids but she hasn't gotten pregnant because they've been careful, mind you, she isn't on bc and they don't use condoms. How stupid is this bitch? Her bf has a child from a previous marriage and obviously he doesn't want to marry her or knock her up and she's probably infertile. Yes I'm talking shit about her. From what I understand, she is the main gossiper and was the closest to me. Lately a few other women been acting shady towards me and yesterday, I was told they've been talking shit about me too, my marriage, my ring and my family. I am hurt because I trusted these ladies and before any of you say anything, I've never discussed the value of my ring or my husband job or income at work. They seem to be my friend when I was a single, broke mother. Now that I'm happy and married, they want to tear me down. Those girls will never be more than care givers and cna's and most are damn near 50 with no man. Today I invited them all to a cook out at my new house. I can't wait to show it off and on Monday, every last one of those bitches will get the cold shoulder until I quit and that will be soon. I already got a few texts asking for my address. Lmao, the joke will be on them, they have no idea, I know about their gossip. Update*** yup they're here and the one I was the closest to, looks like a pitbull in a skirt. I'm going to watch her get drunk and take a picture of her in the doghouse I bought. They are loving our house, our food and the music we're jamming to. Lol this is soo fun. I'm going to stay sober just so I can remember every detail about tonight.

Replies

• Abby.N.Amys.Mom
    May 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I go out and get a life this weekend and miss this gem.  Damn you CafeMom.

• bowribbonmama
    May 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    Grow up.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    Quoting sugarcrisp:

What's it feel like to be a middle school girl stuck in an adult woman's body?

We don't know she's in an adult body!
  • sugarcrisp
    May 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Fair enough. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

What's it feel like to be a middle school girl stuck in an adult woman's body?

We don't know she's in an adult body!

• RockEducation
    May 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

sidesplittinglaughter 

Quoting mommy_me:

There certainly is a joke here. But its not them...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Wasn't one of them on here the other day complaining about you?  Or was that you under anonymous just to get more attention?

• RaynesMommy07
    May 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM
    I swear you seriously need therapy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts