Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Do you ever get hit on even looking a mess?
by Anonymous
May 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Yesterday I went and got my nails and eyebrows done. My hair was in a messy pony tail, I had a comfy PJ pants and dh work shirt. I went into the Safeway and got hit on 3 times. I was like wtf do you see how I look? I told them sorry and kept going my merry way. I thought it was strange. Wouldn't a guy want to hit on a women who has on nice clothes, hair done and makeup on. And yes the guys were cute. If I was single I would of gotten the numbers lol.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    Bump
  • vvinkyloafer
    May 24, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    Oh Lord, yes. It makes me feel awkward.
  • StrangeDays
    May 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    Yep, I've had that happen. I always wonder who's lying; the guy or my mirror. Lol
  • trailerrrtrash

I used to before Miss Scissorhands hacked my hair off. Now I think people think I'm a lesbian. But before that when my hair was long, all the time. lol

• Two_Hearts

You are brave putting on here that you went out to get your nails done in pj pants LOL...

As for getting hit on , some men like a woman that is comfy in what ever she is wearing..and they like the natural look.

• SnapIt
    by SnapIt
    May 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    A lot!!
    Hate it and it makes me feel uncomfortable
    Hate when they find a way to approach me.
    Even my SO says it to me, how it doesnt matter how i look because im always getting guys to turn their heads
    He purposely walks behind me to watch them look
    Then he puffs out his chest and walks around with a grin

It can be scary sometimes too. I watch how some guys will look at other women and its scary how they can be.
  • nelliesmommy
    May 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    Often...you obviously are a natural beauty. :)
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    May 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    Nope, I'm told I'm pretty but not approachable. I guess I give off the I'm a bitch don't fuck with me vibe. But really I'm just shy and nervous around people. Oh well
  • hp2011
    by hp2011
    May 24, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    Yes I do and its awkward.
  • Eyelashes23
    May 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    Yes I don't like it lol . I don't want anyone looking at me when I look like shit

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN